forum

How does the #modrequest channel works?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nuuskamuikkunen
I read the wiki, but i think i gave me wrong information; i put the /np command with the link of my beatmap and it only does show what i'm doing, when the wiki said "#modreqs is a channel in osu! chat where players can request help (modding) with their maps by linking them with the /np command"

If i link my map first and then put the /np command it shows link, but /np does nothing.

What's the real command to link to the mod request channel? am i doing this wrong?
Help me :?

I'm too shy for asking someone for mods and too bad for choosing modders from the queue. :(
Pachiru
First, I think that it's not normal if your map don't show when you're typing /np. You should do /np alone, without typing something after the command, that's probably why you didn't see anything.

And also, don't be afraid to ask people some help, they will not eat you, and I'm pretty sure that most of people you'll ask would like to help you.
Endaris
BanchoBot keeps you from spamming and intercepts the submission of the /np if you try to /np a map with the same metadata twice within a short time. This percolate is global which means that you will also be unable to /np the same map in several channels right after each other as far as I'm aware.