forum

Help Me for Choosing Mouse :)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Drowned_Cat
I hope I'm in right subforum :)

I need sugestion, I'm about to buy new mouse cause my A4tech 747-H having an error with its optical sensor. It's always freezing about 2 or 3ms (probably, not really measure it) everytime I move to much and it's more noticeable recently and really anoying. So can anyone sugest me a good mouse for playing osu ?? My palm is kinda big (for an Asian), for a comparison mine long is more than my 5.2" phone. my maximum budget is $150

Thanks before
kai99
I recommend you go to a nearby hardware store to see the grip tbh but otherwise I believe people here could help.
N0thingSpecial
$150 in what currency
Caput Mortuum
zwr
Blitzfrog

N0thingSpecial wrote:

$150 in what currency
Dollar sign is MOST likely US

Also depending on your grip you should aim for different mouse
Do you palm? Claw? Fingertip?
N0thingSpecial
Bruh 150 is all a lot for just a gaming mouse, can't really think of any mouse that can go over this budget, that's why I'm asking
Aoitenshi
Go for mouse with loud "click" when you click, helps you keep track your own streaming if you're a mouse only.
Luminoose
Gonna make the personal suggestion of a Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury. Good and comfortable to hold, reacts well, and while the buttons on it's left side take some getting used to, they can be used to quickly get to the menu and quit a song when you're feeling lazy. It's £35 in my country, not sure how much it would be in yours.
Nattsun

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Bruh 150 is all a lot for just a gaming mouse, can't really think of any mouse that can go over this budget, that's why I'm asking
That's more than my laptop AND mouse is worth... Welp, my laptop is going to come with me until it dies :c
Topic Starter
Drowned_Cat

N0thingSpecial wrote:

$150 in what currency
sorry to be not specific, i mean USD. I will convert it to my currency
Topic Starter
Drowned_Cat

Ain053 wrote:

Go for mouse with loud "click" when you click, helps you keep track your own streaming if you're a mouse only.

ane main pake keyboard juga gan hehe :D
Topic Starter
Drowned_Cat

Luminoose wrote:

Gonna make the personal suggestion of a Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury. Good and comfortable to hold, reacts well, and while the buttons on it's left side take some getting used to, they can be used to quickly get to the menu and quit a song when you're feeling lazy. It's £35 in my country, not sure how much it would be in yours.
Oh g402. I know that mouse, but i'm kinda hesitate to buy that mouse... Btw thanks, your reply is the most helpful replies in here so far :D
Endie-
Anything from zowie. I have 3 of them :)
Great sensor and build quality, but no fancy lights (if that's important to you).
N0thingSpecial
Anything from Zowie and Logitech, just pick a mouse that fits your hand size and grip, that budget is huge lol you can pick what ever you want
I Give Up
$150 is a very generous budget for a gaming mouse. I suggest doing a little research and consider these things when buying a very expensive mouse as you don't want to spend that kind of money on a mouse that you might regret later.

- Sensor: currently pixart 3366 is most accurate sensor on the market followed closely by its variants (3361/3360/3310 etc.)

- Weight balance: overall weight is important, some prefer lighter ~80g mouse and some gamers prefer heavier ~120g mouse. But more important is the weight balance, a poorly balanced mouse will make the mouse feel very awkward after a while of playing. Ideally the center of mass should be where the sensor is placed or slightly toward your inner palm. Although some prefer weights toward the front.

- Size/grip: using your current mouse as reference it is 4.9" long, 2.8" wide, 1.7" high. If you are really comfortable with this size and grip then try to look for a similar shaped mouse with the best available sensor.

- Cable: most prefer kevlar cable as these are very flexible and light so they have less drag. Some good mouse still use hard cable (e.g. G402, which are typically heavier and less flexible with lots of drag. Personally I'm a kevlar person as I hate it when hard cables get stuck on something or slightly pull my mouse in an awkward position as I have very small desk space.

- Mouse pad: this is also just as important as the sensor. Some sensors work better with certain surfaces, I would suggest sticking with proven combinations that other players use. A bad combination can cause sensor malfunction or other strange behaviour. Also think of mousepads as a way of adjusting glide friction, some pads are high friction and some are low friction glide it is just preference.

Consider all these things when purchasing your mouse. Good luck.
Take a look at osu TMP list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... yRtQ2t4MHY
Compilation of most 3360 sensor mouse: http://www.overclock.net/t/1602282/lets ... r-everyone
List of popular FPS gamer mouse: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... LwqVkSmZcg
Rurree
I use a Nixeus Revel. It has the PMW3360. Best mouse for its price imo.

Also, isn't that list above for "popular FPS gaming mouse" really outdated?
NixXSkate

KukiMonster wrote:

$150 is a very generous budget for a gaming mouse. I suggest doing a little research and consider these things when buying a very expensive mouse as you don't want to spend that kind of money on a mouse that you might regret later.

- Sensor: currently pixart 3366 is most accurate sensor on the market followed closely by its variants (3361/3360/3310 etc.)

- Weight balance: overall weight is important, some prefer lighter ~80g mouse and some gamers prefer heavier ~120g mouse. But more important is the weight balance, a poorly balanced mouse will make the mouse feel very awkward after a while of playing. Ideally the center of mass should be where the sensor is placed or slightly toward your inner palm. Although some prefer weights toward the front.

- Size/grip: using your current mouse as reference it is 4.9" long, 2.8" wide, 1.7" high. If you are really comfortable with this size and grip then try to look for a similar shaped mouse with the best available sensor.

- Cable: most prefer kevlar cable as these are very flexible and light so they have less drag. Some good mouse still use hard cable (e.g. G402, which are typically heavier and less flexible with lots of drag. Personally I'm a kevlar person as I hate it when hard cables get stuck on something or slightly pull my mouse in an awkward position as I have very small desk space.

- Mouse pad: this is also just as important as the sensor. Some sensors work better with certain surfaces, I would suggest sticking with proven combinations that other players use. A bad combination can cause sensor malfunction or other strange behaviour. Also think of mousepads as a way of adjusting glide friction, some pads are high friction and some are low friction glide it is just preference.

Consider all these things when purchasing your mouse. Good luck.
Take a look at osu TMP list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... yRtQ2t4MHY
Compilation of most 3360 sensor mouse: http://www.overclock.net/t/1602282/lets ... r-everyone
List of popular FPS gamer mouse: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... LwqVkSmZcg
A mouse doesn't need to use a PMW3360 sensor to be a good osu! pick, after all, this beautiful mouse uses an A3090 sensor: