forum

Local playcount.

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +23
Topic Starter
Shiro
This isn't important at all. It's actually just me being curious about my actual playcount for some maps (knowing I play offline quite often). I'm pretty sure other people would like to know that.

Basically, something that saves (and displays) playcount on maps locally (each diff separately obviously). Including unranked mods and offline plays. Maybe the ability to sort maps by playcount.
Sander-Don
support support support
Omega
Yes! I imagine it would be QUITE useful to me.
OzzyOzrock
well i am one of the best spunout players in osu!
Kitsunemimi
I guess, but... I don't think it would be that useful. Even if play with SpunOut much of the time, I pretty much only care about my ranked playcount. And where would it go? On our online profiles?
Zerostarry
useful
Sakura

Kitsunemimi wrote:

And where would it go? On our online profiles?
osu! cant read offline playcount, so if i take a guess offline playcount would go stored somewhere locally or on the local scoreboard somewhere around there
Gonzvlo
A local play-count sounds quite nice, I guess it won't affect the server load.
Support!
winber1
+1

i've actually been curious for quite a while now. tho i guess it wouldn't that useful since i probably won't be able to see the play counts on the maps i want to see if it ever gets implemented D:

i'll probably end up being curious again tho.
RhaiizoN
Support!
Kitsunemimi

Sakura Hana wrote:

Kitsunemimi wrote:

And where would it go? On our online profiles?
osu! cant read offline playcount, so if i take a guess offline playcount would go stored somewhere locally or on the local scoreboard somewhere around there
If it's only local, then whenever I play on a different computer or reformat, then the playcount would be wiped. That might be useful if you want to find out how many plays you did on a single computer... I don't really want that. <_<
Krzysiek
Ppy yup you could always throw them playcountz into .ini file just for the sake of storage. So easy yet so useful.
VelperK
i'm supporting this. (through no stars)
Verdisphena

VelperK wrote:

Azure_Kite

Krzysiek wrote:

Ppy yup you could always throw them playcountz into .ini file just for the sake of storage. So easy yet so useful.

scores.db would be such a more logical file.

Support because I tend to play offline quite a bit. It would be an interesting stat, if only for myself.
Ikillforpies

VelperK wrote:

theowest
Sure. But it would be stored offline of course.
Anzo

VelperK wrote:

Suimya

VelperK wrote:

meattape
My thread about this suggestion got marked as a duplicate. Crazy to think its been 7 years since its been suggested lol

Anyway, I think the addition of this filter would help people more easily find specific songs without utilizing the website, or sifting through hundreds of beatmaps one may have in a playlist