forum

Should I start learning HR (HDHR)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
OneShotFox
Hi I'm 88k in osu and i was wondering if it should be important to start to learn hr/hdhr for the future because right now i can badly play hr/hrhd but am extremely confidant with no-mod and highly confident with hidden and can fc around 4.3* - 4.6* with a few 4.7/8* fc's

All thanks to any replies.
Sayorie
Keep playing nomod and get better acc.
Hiro-Senpai
Play more and don't touch mods.
Endaris

Sayorie wrote:

get better acc.
N0thingSpecial
No.
kai99
rip

tbh it's your choice if you can do it because od10 ar10 is hard

but it's personal ability too lol
Attenox
No HR at that rank. Just don't
Try DT maybe but I'd say stick to nomod for now.
Nattsun
Things will get really hard if you come to the point where you stopped playing nomod. Learning new patterns is already pain, now try to learn new patterns with ar10 and od10, not impossible, but don't.

IMO you should play nomod as long as you can, there are plenty of 4 digits who don't touch mods, even a few 3 digits.
Shino Inuzuka
TBH, I wouldn't recommend it either unless you are playing super easy songs either like 1-3* maps. It also kind of depends on the cs more that ar because everyone knows low ars are a pain.... but its your choice.
-Yuni
Don't try mods, just flashlight
I Give Up
If you want to gain lots of ranks quickly and become a niche player that dies in multi lobby then yes.

If you want consistency and crush your friends in multi then you should probably nomod your way to 3k pp then start playing a good amount of nomod/hr/dt/hd