forum

invisible hidden in replay mod option

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +3
Topic Starter
[Super Shock]_old
my feature requests ^ and why because i will see my fail ^^

ps sorry for my english
Sandy Hoey
What exactly do you mean? Do you mean make the mod icon go away, because you can already do that? Or do you mean turn hidden off, which you can do by clicking the mod icon when in a replay
Topic Starter
[Super Shock]_old
turn hidden off in replay mod
Sandy Hoey

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Or do you mean turn hidden off, which you can do by clicking the mod icon when in a replay
Topic Starter
[Super Shock]_old
not invisible the mod icon invisble the mod hidden
Sandy Hoey
Yes, if you click on the mod icon below the accuracy and score in the top right, you will view the replay without hidden (as if it was nomod)
Topic Starter
[Super Shock]_old
ok i dont unterstand you because my english is bed and you dont unterstand me

last try in the replay invisible hidden mod not the icon ^^" i hope you understand me
Sandy Hoey
I give up, just explain it in German and hope someone that understands it comes along to help
Topic Starter
[Super Shock]_old
xdxdxdxdxxdxdxdx

Ich will das der mod hidden in der wiederholung nicht meher unsichbar ist.ich meine nicht das icon sondern die mod selbst
Lyawi

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Yes, if you click on the mod icon below the accuracy and score in the top right, you will view the replay without hidden (as if it was nomod)
That doesn't work with HD :<

Er meinte, dass man den Mod im Replay anklicken kann, damit er im Replay verschwindet. Nach Deimos' Erkenntnissen geht das aber bisher nur mit DT, NC und FL. Aber selbst wenn man den HD-Mod dann anklicken könnte im Replaymode, würde er wie die anderen Mods nicht ganz verschwinden. Ich denke, sobald du richtig mit Hidden vertraut bist, kannst du auch selbst einschätzen, wo und weshalb du einen Fehler gemacht hast.
Sandy Hoey
Whoops, I swear it did. Lmao. Wasnt home to test before I responded. Mb
Caput Mortuum
yes.
I use hd all the time but i can't really watch how i actually play because of hidden blocking the screen.