forum

Mental Health Thread

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Sentencings
I wanted to make a thread where people talk here about their mental/behavioral disorders.

Well, I actually do have High-Functioning Autism and Dermatillomania, and heck, I can't even stop talking to myself, either can I even stop scratching my skin.
Hika
Awww what a lovely thread you have made. I'll add to it.

I have Borderline Personality Disorder and I have stupid PTSD. These are my current diagnoses and sadly when associated with BPD, people think you're crazy. ):
Topic Starter
Sentencings

Hika wrote:

Awww what a lovely thread you have made. I'll add to it.

I have Borderline Personality Disorder and I have stupid PTSD. These are my current diagnoses and sadly when associated with BPD, people think you're crazy. ):
I know. I think with BPD, you'll often get angry, sad, or overall scramble your feelings alot.
Hika
Yeah it's really hard to control and people don't understand why i have to go MIA sometimes. And then I get into blind rages and I can't remember them; sometimes they go on for over 5 hours at a time.
Topic Starter
Sentencings

Hika wrote:

Yeah it's really hard to control and people don't understand why i have to go MIA sometimes. And then I get into blind rages and I can't remember them; sometimes they go on for over 5 hours at a time.
Gee, 5 hours worth of an angry meltdown? (Wait, is that what it's called?...)
Bobbles
Doctor said I might have depression. :o Slowly losing my mind. Hearing voices when people aren't around. Just the usual mental health of your average teen.
Railey2

BobblesOwO wrote:

Doctor said I might have depression. :o Slowly losing my mind. Hearing voices when people aren't around. Just the usual mental health of your average teen.
hello Bobbles.

Hearing voices isn't average at all. Did you talk to a professional about it?
B1rd
I'm pretty sure everyone hears voices. Don't they?
Moonchai
Borderline personality disorder.. :/
Adorn
PTSD, social and severe anxiety, early-onset bipolar disorder, severe manic depression (which is now declared bipolar disorder)
Tae
Anxiety and depression...ha...ha...
DaddyCoolVipper

B1rd wrote:

I'm pretty sure everyone hears voices. Don't they?
No
silmarilen
I have autism.
DryBones81
asperger

thats pretty much only thingy i am diagnosed with :^)

but since life in general is difficult i have had several mental breakdowns for several reasons (latest being in september 2016)

i am also diagnosed with lennygarasu
< ̄`ヽ、       / ̄>
 ゝ、  \ /⌒ヽ,ノ  /´
   ゝ、 `( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) /
     >     ,ノ
     ∠_,,,/´”
Aomi

Tae wrote:

Anxiety and depression...ha...ha...
Zain Sugieres
My parents think I have schizophrenia and depression xd

But I won't go to a psychologist because fuck that Im healthy
Aurele
that is a cute thread. if any of you need someone to talk to, hit me up!
Izzywing
I don't really talk about it a lot, but I suffer from PPD (paranoid personality disorder. yes, diagnosed.) It hasn't really affected me on osu, you'll notice that I try VERY hard to stay drama free in terms of mapping stuff, as an active member of the mapping community since I don't really want this crap to affect me irl.

It sucks, but it helps that I'm aware of it. Even despite that, it can affect me. I still have severe trust issues, and it really feels like there's nothing I can do about it sometimes.

Despite it, I try to be social. It's hard. I spend a lot of time online because it's much much easier for me. The only other thing that I really allow myself to meet up with others for is smash bros (tournaments and stuff). I still go to class normally, but there are days where I just want nothing more than to stay in my room because it feels like the whole world is against me. It's gotten much better since high school though, so I try to stay positive :)
Foxtrot
Mental disorders are not cute, nor adorable. Please don't call this thread either of those.
Aomi

Foxtrot wrote:

Mental disorders are not cute, nor adorable. Please don't call this thread either of those.
^

it basically sounds like you're pitying the thread as well as the people who are part of it :v
show more