forum

What deserve 2 Kudosu?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
FiddleBlue
I've seen many mods where the kudosu is given randomly across modders. Some get 2 and some get 1. But what's wondering me is that some mappers like to give 2 kudosu for the first mod, or a mod after a long time of no mod. And there's also a mod that's only 2 lines and got 2 kudosu.
So here's what I'm asking: What mod reply do you think to deserve 2 kudosu?
Endaris
The amount of Kudosu isn't chosen by the mapper. If there was no post in the thread for 7 days and someone mods it the system will automatically award 2 Kudosu upon pressing the magic "Give Kudosu" button.
This got implemented with the incentive that maps don't die without mods because people would mod it for the extra Kudosu. This doesn't really happen a lot in reality but whatever.
Topic Starter
FiddleBlue

Endaris wrote:

The amount of Kudosu isn't chosen by the mapper. If there was no post in the thread for 7 days and someone mods it the system will automatically award 2 Kudosu upon pressing the magic "Give Kudosu" button.
This got implemented with the incentive that maps don't die without mods because people would mod it for the extra Kudosu. This doesn't really happen a lot in reality but whatever.
I see. But still, that's kinda dumb. Not all first mods are helpful. So it's kinda unbalanced. But I guess it's necessary for those mappers to get mods. Thanks for explaining.