Endaris AMA

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Endaris
hi and welcome to my "answer me anything" thread

in this thread i will ask questions and you will answer them

first question:

if Blitzfrog was not a frog, which animal would he be?
Blitzfrog
Lion, sub accounts are all Blitzlion

This should be AYA
Not AMA

Ohn-dah-ris plz
Railey2
what a twist, i like it
johnmedina999
Nothing, he would just be Blitz.
ColdTooth
he would be dead
Topic Starter
Endaris
Imagine the following:
In a weak moment, maybe while FCing a map or something you agreed to your mum's proposal that you would take care of the neighbor's 5yo son/daughter on saturday evening while your parents go out with the neighbors.
Incidently you have a >somewhat< important appointment that evening - for you at least, be it playing in a tournament that you can't reschedule anymore or the live-concert of your favorite K-Pop group being streamed or literally whatever could be an important event of your free time at home that doesn't happen regularly.
Now it is time - the neighbors bring over their child, tell you to take good care of it and leave with your parents. The period of time until the child has to go to bed is about 2 hours.

What possibilities for handling the situation would you consider? (even jokingly, because you don't have the means to actually go with them)
How would you most likely act?
Foxtrot
if Blitzfrog was not a frog, which animal would he be?
well, he's already a pig
Tae

Endaris wrote:

live-concert of your favorite K-Pop group being streamed
🤔
just like watch it on my phone or smth I'm sure that kid will be fine
johnmedina999

Endaris wrote:

Imagine the following:
In a weak moment, maybe while FCing a map or something you agreed to your mum's proposal that you would take care of the neighbor's 5yo son/daughter on saturday evening while your parents go out with the neighbors.
Incidently you have a >somewhat< important appointment that evening - for you at least, be it playing in a tournament that you can't reschedule anymore or the live-concert of your favorite K-Pop group being streamed or literally whatever could be an important event of your free time at home that doesn't happen regularly.
Now it is time - the neighbors bring over their child, tell you to take good care of it and leave with your parents. The period of time until the child has to go to bed is about 2 hours.

What possibilities for handling the situation would you consider? (even jokingly, because you don't have the means to actually go with them)

I would take them to wherever I need to go that evening.
ColdTooth
Hire someone else
levesterz

Endaris wrote:

Imagine the following:

First of all i will introduced them to my waifu shrine and its okay to fall in love with 2d character.Nothing like eternal love like loving 2d images and worship them.After that i will show them how to perform a satanic ritual and brainwashed them that satan is the true god and will grant you any wish if you worship him
Pawsu
hello
Blitzfrog

Pawsu wrote:

hello
Goodbye
ColdTooth

Pawsu wrote:

hello
darkness
Blitzfrog

ColdTooth wrote:

Pawsu wrote:

hello
darkness
My old friend
levesterz

Blitzfrog wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Pawsu wrote:

hello

darkness

My old friend

Blitzfrog wrote:

ColdTooth wrote:

Pawsu wrote:

hello

darkness

My old friend

I come to see you once again
N0thingSpecial
How's life
Topic Starter
Endaris
Hello there!

What would you do with your free time if you didn't have internet?
johnmedina999

Endaris wrote:

Read a book.
Blitzfrog

Endaris wrote:

Hello there!

Eat a brick
show more