forum

2Morrow - osu! team

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
InfiniDrift
Heya everybody!

Nearly one or two months ago, I saw somebody who was searching person to do a team (The name of the team was CrowN if I remember well). Because of that, I wanted to create a team too on Osu!, called 2Morrow (2MW) , or Project 2Morrow which was the full name before I post this. Why 2Morrow? Because of the song Welcome To 2Morrow by S3RL and Tamika.

The concept is simple: A team of five or six people, all around rank 80K-120K, to participate and (maybe, I hope) win tournaments. I choose to put a rank limit for the team because of a motto: Play together, help each other and level up together. I don't really like the idea of a member doing S-Ranks on 6 stars maps and another who can't clear a 4-star map in the same team. For the moment it will be for standard players only, but it will maybe expend to Ctb, Taiko and Mania players in the future. I also have in project to do a team on CS:GO, but it's only a project for now.

All nationalities are accepted, but I think it would be better if all the players are from Europe and, obviously, can speak English (even if it's bad, we can help each other for this also)

If you want to sign up, please fill this Google form -> https://goo.gl/forms/12f4ZrfOiX7qx0ZI3

Thanks for reading this and hope to see you in the team.

InfiniDrift
omletto5
Hey, CrowN founder here.
I'm really happy to see that you liked my idea and you are now doing it yourself. Unfortunately, I closed Team CrowN due to real life problems.
If you ever need help organizing things, hit me up! And Good Luck! <3

Kentaro