forum

Twitch Bot with !np and other features

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Cryosys
Sup,

i made a !np bot some while ago and i just wanted to share it, mainly because i want to improve it.
Some streamers already use it and seem to be kinda happy with it, so i hope its of use to someone else as well.

To use it just download the zip, extract it into a folder of your choice and start the TwitchBot.exe ( gonna rename it in the future ).

:idea: :arrow: Download

You can also post suggestions here or use Trello .
If you have trouble with the Bot, you can send me a pn or write me in Osu!.

Just to remind you, the bot is still in progress of development, so there can be buggs and stuff.
Mostly its stable and experimental stuff is marked, but non a less keep in mind its not a finished software.

I just updated the Bot again (i dont post every update here). It's now on 9.0.2.1, it happened a lot since the last post, commands can be edited over a UI, i removed the .Net browsersource so there are less errors. You can give the Bot a specific CPU Core(or more than one) to limit it so you can manage your pc's performance better. It also has enhanced performance. Fixed several bugs and changed some stuff with the Updater itself. There are update branches now, which include ALPHA, STABLE and some that shouldnt be picked. Fixed a lot of stuff for !np too.

For now, have fun!
Nathanael
Moved to the appropriate location.
Kaiden Mikami
Just to remind you, the bot is still in progress of development, so there can be buggs and stuff.
Make it open-source, people will maybe help you with the development of your project :D
Topic Starter
Cryosys

Kaiden Mikami wrote:

Make it open-source, people will maybe help you with the development of your project :D
I´m sorry, but there is a lot of stuff that is not for the public eyes. ;)
Topic Starter
Cryosys
The Bot just got several Updates, which include several bugfixes and a new UI for the custom Commands.
Purps

Cryosys wrote:

Like..? That doesn't make sense. What could be "not for the public eye" in a twitch bot / np getter..?
Topic Starter
Cryosys

Purps wrote:

Cryosys wrote:

Like..? That doesn't make sense. What could be "not for the public eye" in a twitch bot / np getter..?
Well there is some stuff handled with private ids and keychains, so the programming part is not ment to be seen in the public unless i stream it and when i do so, its always carefully done. You can use the software, there is no problem, but some stuff is just to criticle to let it be public, i just couldnt do some stuff like the update method i use.
Egorithm
Nice,
I think u must redesign this, man. It would be better.
Topic Starter
Cryosys

shiranui48 wrote:

Nice,

I already did a complete overhaul of the UI, but each panel will get another one, this just takes a ton of time, which i dont have :D
But keep an eye on it and probs in 2-3 weeks it will look a lot better than now.
Topic Starter
Cryosys

shiranui48 wrote:

Nice,
Just a question, but can you tell me what you would like to see to be changed?