forum

Hows it going? its me ulrich!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
ulrichfaniOSU
Hi there! im ulrichfaniOSU but you can call me Ulrich. im pretty much a finnish person who plays games with friends, eats, sleeps and welp... also does YouTube videos. im pretty much a quiet person but if i need to shout i will do it XD. i tend to play games such as Team Fortress 2, Unturned, Forza and you guessed it, osu! i love gaming, music, friends, family, cousins, sports and chocolate. i like anime... i hate school though but i suppose thats a bit normal? i tend to be happy more than half the time but certain times i will get frustrated but i forget about it and move on. i`ve been playing osu! for over a year now and i think im pretty good at the game. i don`t know what to say anymore so... Have an amazing day, stay awesome and hit them notes!
Sandy Hoey
Welcome to the forums Ulrich. Hope you have a good time here! osu! can be pretty frustrating, but it is a lot of fun when you play with people :D
Blitzfrog
Yo bro, Welcome.
Blitzfrog here
Just gonna say if you love memes and cancer definitely check out Off-Topic, it's probably the best subforum.
That being said, you should read the forum rules, I'm sure someone will provide the link in a sec, I am too lazy for that.
Also you could try putting your youtube channel on your signature so people may check it out sometimes

Anyways, enjoy your stay
Hikona
Welcome to the forums!