forum

[Archived] Wacom CTL480 Mac Users Installation Help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Henny
Problem Details: So today, I just recieved my new tablet from amazon, a CTL480. When I was following the manual, it said for me to insert the installation CD, which I did. When I went to open the installer, it opened and then automatically quit. I tried opening it and the same thing kept on happening. After trying to fix this, I went to the website to try to download the driver which I did. Also, I downloaded multiple drivers to see which one would work with it. After trying all of the compatible drivers, I realized that none of them work and it is just stuck with a vault icon saying, "verifying..." After waiting several minutes I realized that it made no progress verifying the installer. For now, I am unsure what I should do and whether it is a software or hardware problem. Thanks for the help and have a great day! :D

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20170103.2
Kao
Have you tried restarting your computer
Topic Starter
Henny
Yes i have. thank you for responding.
inspire4life
Can someone tell me or link me what is the best driver for Mac OS X El Capitan. Every time I try using it, the cursor moves all over the place. I just bought one a couple days ago and can't seem to get it to work because of these issues. Here's a video on what I'm experiencing:
CheezyDawg
rip tablet