This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Star Shooter
222 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Monday, August 21, 2017 at 4:00:57 PM

Artist: DragonForce
Title: Fury Of The Storm
Tags: dragon force herman li inhuman rampage speed power metal stream deathstream marathon
BPM: 200
Filesize: 11136kb
Play Time: 06:43
Difficulties Available:

Download: DragonForce - Fury Of The Storm
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Image
it's finished, need to modding (UwU)
hitsound added (V)
Changelog
Modding (26/02/2017) by :
-Midgy
-Wonki
-JooF12
Modding (08/03/2017) by :
-od3x
-Agayers
-Rivals_7
-Alberiansyah
Self Modding (10/03/2017)
-Hitsound Complete 100% (02/04/2017)
Modding (02/04/2014)
-Surono
-Another Lie
Modding (31/05/2017)
-Angki+SV
Modding (15/07/2017)
-imtdb1
-Incendent
Modding (16/07/2017)
-riunosk
Modding (17/07/2017)
-TheNewBungping
Modding (12/08/2017)
-Hitsound Moddding
Modding (14/08/2017)
-Self Modding Pattern & Hitsound
Modding (21/08/2017)
-Fixed Hitsound

BE AWARE. JUMPSCARE EVERYWHERE

Need BN Check QwQ
Last edited by Emperor of Time on , edited 43 times in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
3,505 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
herman is cool
li
dem
User avatar
Star Shooter
222 posts
Offline
ajeemaniz wrote:
herman is cool
li
dem


lol ,,
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
625 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
hello

M4M
general
need to check 'enable custom overridesImage

Powerful
00:03:140 (3140|2) - wrong snap. has to move 1/6

00:03:265 - , 00:03:415 - have sound

00:05:015 (5015|3,5015|2) - actually can be heard 00:05:065 - here

00:18:665 (18665|2,18815|2,18965|2,19115|2,19265|2,19415|2,19565|2,19715|2,19865|2,20015|2,20165|2,20315|2) - this is seriously hard. I recommend delete (00:10:115 (10115|3) - , 00:12:515 (12515|1) - , 00:14:915 (14915|0) - , 00:17:315 (17315|3) - , 00:19:715 (19715|1) - ,00:22:115 (22115|3) - , 00:23:315 (23315|1) - ,00:24:515 (24515|2) - ,00:26:915 (26915|0) - , ) these LNs and Distribute them evenly

00:28:115 - recommend use LNs. follow the vocal sound. like Image

you need to add 1 more note in drum sound like 00:31:115 - , 00:31:715 - , 00:32:315 - fix them all

00:34:490 (34490|1,34565|1) - It is fine but im not sure that is good

00:35:690 (35690|1,35765|1) - same

00:38:915 - Image

00:44:015 - no need 3note reduce 1note

00:47:315 - Image

00:48:740 - have sound

00:49:715 - Image

00:59:915 (59915|1,60065|1,60215|1,60365|1,60515|1,60665|1) - Distribute them evenly

01:00:515 - Image

01:09:365 - add 1note for consistency

01:38:915 - Image

01:46:115 - ~01:48:515 - Just i've said previously, make it with more notes. i can't help every part through img

01:52:115 (112115|0,112190|1,112265|0,112340|1,112415|0,112490|1) - can you play this?

01:57:515 (117515|2,117665|2,117815|2,117965|2,118115|2) - Distribute them evenly

Even though I mod with detail, I'm just pointing out the same thing, so I'll speak in a general term. We basically use 2 or 3 notes for drum, and other sounds with one note. There's a need for a consistency in pattern, because it is the consistency that will make the map look with a better quality. Therefore, if you represented a part with a triple chord, you should put triples for the same sound throughout the song.
There's a guitar sound at each section and you've represented it with a LN, but I'd suggest to represent them with 1/8 snaps instead.
02:36:215 (156215|2,156365|2,156515|2,156665|2,156815|2) - You'll have to avoid putting a linear jack, unless it's reasonably placed.
(177740|1,177815|0,177890|1,177965|0,178040|1,178115|0,178190|1,178265|0,178340|1,178415|0) - These are too hard, avoid these
I'd recommend to testplay while mapping because it'll tell if it's playable or not. Please put SVs after the testplay. It was NOT readable for me, so I'd suggest to erase

04:29:315 - ~ 04:38:615 - I doubt these are playable. Change the burst part as I showed you, with evenly distributed notes
User avatar
Beat Clicker
53 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Here from M4M

Mod
00:01:415 (1415|0) - remove
00:01:565 (1565|0,1565|1) - move to 34

00:04:115 (4115|3,4265|2,4340|1,4415|2,4565|3,4715|2,4865|1) - this is all 1/4

00:09:665 (9665|2,9740|1) - these should be jumps

00:34:490 (34490|1,34565|1) - the random minijacks like this are repeated a lot and are inconsistent you could use them to emphasize a certain sound but it doesn't appear to be doing that it'd be better to just remove them

01:10:115 - if you've undermapped the guitar before as a ln shouldn't this one also be a ln?

01:26:765 (86765|0) - not sure why this is here?

02:13:265 - you suddenly change mapping style here when the sound is the same?

02:57:890 (177890|1,178190|1) - you've ignored this sound for pretty much the whole map why map it now?

03:50:915 - 03:51:515 - you never mapped the sound here yet you mapped it at 03:53:315 - 03:53:915 - here

05:16:115 (316115|1,316115|0,316190|0,316190|1,316265|3,316265|2,316340|2,316340|3,316415|1,316415|0,316490|0,316490|1,316565|3,316565|2,316640|2,316640|3) - these minijacks don't really fit imo
06:08:990 (368990|2,368990|3,369065|2,369065|3) - same as above



I feel a need to say these but i'll put it in a spoiler because it's irrelevant. A Dragonforce map without jumpstreams, this annoys me so much more than it should >.<. 04:19:715 - the way you ignore the guitar from here onward actually hurts me, it's fine but it hurts ;-;

GL with this map :D
User avatar
Star Shooter
222 posts
Offline
Midgy wrote:
Here from M4M

Mod
00:01:415 (1415|0) - remove
00:01:565 (1565|0,1565|1) - move to 34

00:04:115 (4115|3,4265|2,4340|1,4415|2,4565|3,4715|2,4865|1) - this is all 1/4

00:09:665 (9665|2,9740|1) - these should be jumps

00:34:490 (34490|1,34565|1) - the random minijacks like this are repeated a lot and are inconsistent you could use them to emphasize a certain sound but it doesn't appear to be doing that it'd be better to just remove them

01:10:115 - if you've undermapped the guitar before as a ln shouldn't this one also be a ln?

01:26:765 (86765|0) - not sure why this is here?

02:13:265 - you suddenly change mapping style here when the sound is the same?

02:57:890 (177890|1,178190|1) - you've ignored this sound for pretty much the whole map why map it now?

03:50:915 - 03:51:515 - you never mapped the sound here yet you mapped it at 03:53:315 - 03:53:915 - here

05:16:115 (316115|1,316115|0,316190|0,316190|1,316265|3,316265|2,316340|2,316340|3,316415|1,316415|0,316490|0,316490|1,316565|3,316565|2,316640|2,316640|3) - these minijacks don't really fit imo
06:08:990 (368990|2,368990|3,369065|2,369065|3) - same as above



I feel a need to say these but i'll put it in a spoiler because it's irrelevant. A Dragonforce map without jumpstreams, this annoys me so much more than it should >.<. 04:19:715 - the way you ignore the guitar from here onward actually hurts me, it's fine but it hurts ;-;

GL with this map :D


thank you >< Modding Accept

lol dont be hurt XDD
I feel a need to say these but i'll put it in a spoiler because it's irrelevant. A Dragonforce map without jumpstreams, this annoys me so much more than it should >.<. 04:19:715 - the way you ignore the guitar from here onward actually hurts me, it's fine but it hurts ;-;
User avatar
Star Shooter
222 posts
Offline
Wonki wrote:
hello

M4M
general
need to check 'enable custom overridesImage

Powerful
00:03:140 (3140|2) - wrong snap. has to move 1/6

00:03:265 - , 00:03:415 - have sound

00:05:015 (5015|3,5015|2) - actually can be heard 00:05:065 - here

00:18:665 (18665|2,18815|2,18965|2,19115|2,19265|2,19415|2,19565|2,19715|2,19865|2,20015|2,20165|2,20315|2) - this is seriously hard. I recommend delete (00:10:115 (10115|3) - , 00:12:515 (12515|1) - , 00:14:915 (14915|0) - , 00:17:315 (17315|3) - , 00:19:715 (19715|1) - ,00:22:115 (22115|3) - , 00:23:315 (23315|1) - ,00:24:515 (24515|2) - ,00:26:915 (26915|0) - , ) these LNs and Distribute them evenly

00:28:115 - recommend use LNs. follow the vocal sound. like Image

you need to add 1 more note in drum sound like 00:31:115 - , 00:31:715 - , 00:32:315 - fix them all

00:34:490 (34490|1,34565|1) - It is fine but im not sure that is good

00:35:690 (35690|1,35765|1) - same

00:38:915 - Image

00:44:015 - no need 3note reduce 1note

00:47:315 - Image

00:48:740 - have sound

00:49:715 - Image

00:59:915 (59915|1,60065|1,60215|1,60365|1,60515|1,60665|1) - Distribute them evenly

01:00:515 - Image

01:09:365 - add 1note for consistency

01:38:915 - Image

01:46:115 - ~01:48:515 - Just i've said previously, make it with more notes. i can't help every part through img

01:52:115 (112115|0,112190|1,112265|0,112340|1,112415|0,112490|1) - can you play this?

01:57:515 (117515|2,117665|2,117815|2,117965|2,118115|2) - Distribute them evenly

Even though I mod with detail, I'm just pointing out the same thing, so I'll speak in a general term. We basically use 2 or 3 notes for drum, and other sounds with one note. There's a need for a consistency in pattern, because it is the consistency that will make the map look with a better quality. Therefore, if you represented a part with a triple chord, you should put triples for the same sound throughout the song.
There's a guitar sound at each section and you've represented it with a LN, but I'd suggest to represent them with 1/8 snaps instead.
02:36:215 (156215|2,156365|2,156515|2,156665|2,156815|2) - You'll have to avoid putting a linear jack, unless it's reasonably placed.
(177740|1,177815|0,177890|1,177965|0,178040|1,178115|0,178190|1,178265|0,178340|1,178415|0) - These are too hard, avoid these
I'd recommend to testplay while mapping because it'll tell if it's playable or not. Please put SVs after the testplay. It was NOT readable for me, so I'd suggest to erase

04:29:315 - ~ 04:38:615 - I doubt these are playable. Change the burst part as I showed you, with evenly distributed notes


thanks for your advice that make me hurts and tired Happy XD. MODDING ACCEPT >O<
User avatar
Star Shooter
255 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
hihi

Remove SVs

no kd
User avatar
Star Shooter
222 posts
Offline
Hestia- wrote:
hihi

Remove SVs

no kd


all sv ? or spesific minutes ?
what your reason ?
User avatar
Combo Commander
342 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hii here, M4M request

Marathon mod
General comments:
* First of all this map isn't ready for mods imo. . . as this needs alot of improvement.
* The SV's are sooo . . . uhh speechless well you can contact someone who's good/familiar w/SV's if they think its is ok.
* I think there are some comments that might hurt ur feelings, forgive me as im just pointing out the parts which needs to improve
* Since this is hard to mod coz of my 1st reason, ill just pointed out the things need to improve

00:05:015 (5015|2,5015|3,5065|0,5065|1) - not really a drum
00:10:115 - to 00:26:915 - actually you can make this a JS(jumpstreams) coz the sound in this consist of guitar & drums
00:28:115 (28115|3,28115|2,28715|1,29315|0) - im pretty sure this LN shouldn't end 00:30:140 - . it could be 00:30:215 - or 00:30:515 -
00:30:515 - to 00:47:315 - also needs to improve, you can also us JS
01:11:615 - to 01:11:615 - the are some parts that are really unbalanced, and its plainly made
01:46:115 (106115|2,106115|3,106265|2,106265|3,106415|2,106415|3,106565|2,106565|3,106715|2,106715|3,106865|2,106865|3) - like this, focus really much in the right
01:49:715 - to 02:04:115 - dunno if I do call this JS, but its really awkward to look coz of the unbalaced
02:13:115 (133115|2) - should start 02:12:965 -
02:27:815 (147815|1,147890|2,147965|1,147965|3,148040|1,148115|2,148190|2,148265|1,148265|3,148340|2,148415|2,148490|1,148565|3,148565|2,148640|3,148715|2,148790|2,148865|1,148865|3,148940|1,149015|2,149015|3) - this mini-jacks here is much really hard and looks overmapped
02:30:215 - to 02:34:115 - there are parts that really overmapped
02:57:665 (177665|2,177740|1,177815|2,177815|3,177815|0,177890|1,177890|2,177965|0,177965|1,178040|2,178040|1,178115|2,178115|0,178115|3,178190|1,178190|2,178265|0,178340|1,178340|2,178415|2,178415|0,178415|3) - ^ dont understand
03:04:115 - to 03:14:015 - yap, pretty unbalance. there are times that forms thrills in the left, right and sometimes center so confusing


Can't proceed any further coz the problebs always the same in the past timeline(if im not mistaken) in your map. And seriously, thes map can be more harder and I agree with what the previous modder said, a DragonForce song w/o JS really makes me cry. Well you can look some reference in ranked maps that has JS.

And as for the contract. My map link is in your queue, well then that's all. . . . . .
User avatar
Star Shooter
222 posts
Offline
JooF12 wrote:
Hii here, M4M request

Marathon mod
General comments:
* First of all this map isn't ready for mods imo. . . as this needs alot of improvement.
* The SV's are sooo . . . uhh speechless well you can contact someone who's good/familiar w/SV's if they think its is ok.
* I think there are some comments that might hurt ur feelings, forgive me as im just pointing out the parts which needs to improve
* Since this is hard to mod coz of my 1st reason, ill just pointed out the things need to improve

00:05:015 (5015|2,5015|3,5065|0,5065|1) - not really a drum
00:10:115 - to 00:26:915 - actually you can make this a JS(jumpstreams) coz the sound in this consist of guitar & drums
00:28:115 (28115|3,28115|2,28715|1,29315|0) - im pretty sure this LN shouldn't end 00:30:140 - . it could be 00:30:215 - or 00:30:515 -
00:30:515 - to 00:47:315 - also needs to improve, you can also us JS
01:11:615 - to 01:11:615 - the are some parts that are really unbalanced, and its plainly made
01:46:115 (106115|2,106115|3,106265|2,106265|3,106415|2,106415|3,106565|2,106565|3,106715|2,106715|3,106865|2,106865|3) - like this, focus really much in the right
01:49:715 - to 02:04:115 - dunno if I do call this JS, but its really awkward to look coz of the unbalaced
02:13:115 (133115|2) - should start 02:12:965 -
02:27:815 (147815|1,147890|2,147965|1,147965|3,148040|1,148115|2,148190|2,148265|1,148265|3,148340|2,148415|2,148490|1,148565|3,148565|2,148640|3,148715|2,148790|2,148865|1,148865|3,148940|1,149015|2,149015|3) - this mini-jacks here is much really hard and looks overmapped
02:30:215 - to 02:34:115 - there are parts that really overmapped
02:57:665 (177665|2,177740|1,177815|2,177815|3,177815|0,177890|1,177890|2,177965|0,177965|1,178040|2,178040|1,178115|2,178115|0,178115|3,178190|1,178190|2,178265|0,178340|1,178340|2,178415|2,178415|0,178415|3) - ^ dont understand
03:04:115 - to 03:14:015 - yap, pretty unbalance. there are times that forms thrills in the left, right and sometimes center so confusing


Can't proceed any further coz the problebs always the same in the past timeline(if im not mistaken) in your map. And seriously, thes map can be more harder and I agree with what the previous modder said, a DragonForce song w/o JS really makes me cry. Well you can look some reference in ranked maps that has JS.

And as for the contract. My map link is in your queue, well then that's all. . . . . .


modding accept >O<
User avatar
Combo Commander
342 posts
Offline
Denied kudosu.
I hope you don't forget our contract, an M4M is an M4M. . . .

PS: I've been curious about this why Rivals the one giving me kudos and not you(the creator).
Image
User avatar
Star Shooter
222 posts
Offline
JooF12 wrote:
I hope you don't forget our contract, an M4M is an M4M. . . .

PS: I've been curious about this why Rivals the one giving me kudos and not you(the creator).
Image


i'll applying your mod tomorrow and give my mod in your map ASAP XD

i dont know how is that :D you can ask Rivals_7 to ask why xD
User avatar
Star Shooter
222 posts
Offline
I'LL APPLYING MOD BY JooF12 ASAP :D
User avatar
Star Shooter
222 posts
Offline
MAPPED UPDATES
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 47 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: