forum

Shoji Meguro - Mass Destruction

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Mogsy
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.

Download: S.S.H. - Touhou Judgment in the Sixtieth Year ~ Fate of Sixty Years (Dangaard) [Pantsu].osu
CheeseWarlock
Pretty solid, aside from some of the beats going outside the area. They're still onscreen when you play it, though, so that's fine by me.

Hard: 00:47:83 (4) - This timing is inconsistent with anything else in the song. I know it goes with the song, but it's the only place using a smaller snap and that makes it sound awkward.
Topic Starter
Mogsy

CheeseWarlock wrote:

Pretty solid, aside from some of the beats going outside the area. They're still onscreen when you play it, though, so that's fine by me.

Hard: 00:47:83 (4) - This timing is inconsistent with anything else in the song. I know it goes with the song, but it's the only place using a smaller snap and that makes it sound awkward.
I thought it would cause problems when it would do that, but as long as it remains on screen, it's all good. :3

Oh, and I've fixed that. I moved it off of that divisor and I think it sounds better.
Sinistro
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Mogsy
Sinistro
Bubbled! Man, that Hard is rather hard.
BrandonEBA
i love persona music
except p3 battle music i'm kinda use to it
but at fir..BABYBABYBABY

but i can't wait to try your beatmap later i hope you do more persona 3 and possibly 4
Topic Starter
Mogsy

BrandonEBA wrote:

i love persona music
except p3 battle music i'm kinda use to it
but at fir..BABYBABYBABY

but i can't wait to try your beatmap later i hope you do more persona 3 and possibly 4
Thanks, but I hope you're in for a challenge. >:3
I WILL keep doing Persona 3 music (4 if the music's any good, hah), since I've got the soundtracks to both P3 and P3 FES.

Also, what are you talking about, the music's awesOOOH YEAH, DADAAADADAA DADAAADADAA
BrandonEBA
the music is good! they already have the soundtrack out from the jp verson of the game so you could easly find it unless if your waiting like me for the game to come out in the US
Topic Starter
Mogsy
The JP soundtracks are the exact same soundtracks as the US versions of the game.
Also, the games have been out for a year now.
CheeseWarlock
Smallest complaint EVAR, but you fixed that, so this gets a bubble.
BrandonEBA
persona 4 for the U.S. i ment not 3 2 or 1
Kasada
Not much to say other than nice job with this map. It's fun to play and it's a nice, average length.

Keep up the good work.
mattyu007
I don't see anything wrong with this so.....

RANKED~
Topic Starter
Mogsy
Woo, thank you! :3
And thanks for the feedback, everyone!
Topic Starter
Mogsy
Deranked to alter hitsounds, which was done.