Hi from your M4M queue! I didn't know I was supposed to mod first until now fucking end me adfsdfpifj llo d
- 00:34:158 (1) - No reason not to blanket, IMO, even if the next slider is identical since it's not directly symmetric. And no reason to redo this just for the aesthetics as well. As long as there is structure on this part rather than blanketing, that would probably be a subjective issue in my point of view.
- 00:47:794 (1,2) - The overlap would be more aesthetic if it was more than just barely the tip. This isn't necessary considering you have a lot of slight overlaps in this, though, but considering this overlaps the slider body instead of a circle, it wouldn't hurt to change. If it is only for visibility and distance spacing, I wouldn't really do that for solid reasons. But if that's your call...
- 00:47:794 (1,2) - I personally disagree with the rhythm choice for 1/1 gaps like this and 00:53:249 (1,2) due to not perfectly matching up with the vocals like 00:50:521 (4,5), but more importantly, the drum and the bass guitar note also change exactly on the blue tick 1/4 right before, so the second slider is essentially mapped to nothing. I'd suggest making these 1/2 gaps with the second slider still extended to a 1/2 gap after so that it at least makes the changing vocal pitch clickable. I know this is heavily recurring throughout the map, but do think about changing it.
Okay... I tried that rhythm out by lengthen the slider and adjusting it on timeline. It seems to completely ignore the snare on 00:49:158 - which is probably focuses on secondary background music over the main track of the song, more specifically as for the vocal pitch. Shouldn't objects in an Easy difficulty follow most downbeats? Because the rhythm you're suggesting seems a bit vague, which is a little tricky to understand the rhythm on gameplay whenever a beginner player attempts to bypass this one. So having the little more simpler rhythm composition than complex, the current ones should at least suffice the rhythm it follows. After all, nothing seems to change other than becoming an offbeat.
- 01:06:885 (4) - Consider making this exactly symmetrical like 01:07:908 (5). Ehh, why is that? I don't intend to create curvy flows or a symmetry as it is already polished pretty much. It wouldn't really fit making these two sliders exactly the same thing as well for this part too. So, I guess this one's not necessary.
- 02:31:431 (1) - Perhaps overlap this more too since 02:34:158 (3,4) - is much more so as well. Sure thing.
- 02:32:794 (2) - Speaking of which, please blanket with this. heil blanket mods Well, since the default distance spacing doesn't allow me (as of which, it makes the distance spacing too small) to blanket, I guess that is also a subjective issue. But hey, blanket mod doesn't show quality ;p
- 03:02:453 (6) - This is somewhat subjective, but I think this slider (and this applies to most 4 point sliders) looks better if the middle segment was shorter so that the slider looks longer as opposed to wider. Hmm doesn't sound like the best option just to make it "look nice" in my perspective.
Sometimes, wider sliders give better visual structure than giving out shorter in turns. Visibility would literally be important over some parts like this one though. So yeah...
- 03:25:294 (7) - This overlap's a bit too much, on the other hand, considering it covers more than half of the slider body compared to the majority of your overlaps being at the tips of sliders. It's most likely close to being called "half" as an overlap, but somehow the slider head is still visible and approach rate is low as well, no? I wouldn't agree more if it were only for something that represents something out of context or whatever.
- 03:51:203 (5) - Feels a bit boring (well, passive may be a better word in an Easy) due to ignoring the last bit of the vocal. Perhaps make 03:50:521 (4) - a repeat and make the vocal clickable after a 1/2 gap? After looking at other difficulties, though, I realize this is mapped to the synthesizer, so I guess it's fine in that case (still would map the vocals since you can't map the synthesizer clearly without 3/4) Hehhh, I wish I could... But technically, if I do really create a repeat slider here, it would overfill the space I'm intending to do for the spinner. Even so, the song track after this doesn't play a lot in pursuit,
or it's getting a little more calmer and softer. So flooding out the space with more rhythms may be quite too much and will be primitive after. I'd better keep it for that to be honest.
- CS 4.5 Normal and CS 5 Hard? That's unrankbul wat a trahss map reEeEeEEEeEeee
- I actually appreciate this as it's unique and fits well with the slow BPM, though! xd
- 00:12:340 (1,2) - Rhythm choice feels a bit odd as vocals don't start on 00:12:340 (1), but they're still on the repeat and the end, unlike 00:15:067 (1) where it's sustained throughout the whole slider. I think a circle, a 1/2 slider, a circle, and then a repeated 1/2 slider at 00:13:703 would fit much better due to the descending vocal that still stays the same in tone. Sounds more like, "redo the rhythm with more circles only to follow vocal/background music" or something like that. It doesn't really look intriguing as of the structure or in gameplay to be honest. Currently it's mapped on some downbeats to keep it less confusing and not to crowd the rhythm composition as well to fit as a Normal difficulty.
- 00:29:726 (2) - This time, the overlap does seem inconsistently too small. Perhaps make it a bit more? Overlap more? Won't argue with that ;p
- 00:40:635 (2,3) - This would be more fun and be more consistent as another triple like 00:39:271 (4,5,1). I kinda prefer adding those triples more closely to the longer white ticks rather than in the middle of the track, which is a lot more easier to click on while there's a new track or a strong beat that's coming up after. I would add it if it were a part of chorus in kiai, but seems like it isn't.
- 00:51:885 (3,4) - IMO, the angle of these sliders look a bit weird/askew, so consider blanketing with 00:52:567 (4), or just use a straight slider as you did with 00:51:203 (2) to make the progression consistent. Ehh, I'm not used to making concreted patterns if you meant by making some symmetry or creating more linear sliders on parts like these. So doing that would be indefinite in aesthetics or patterning.
- 01:02:453 (2) - Same thing regarding overlaps. Doesn't have to be too much, but slight ones like these right after something like 01:00:749 (5,6,1) seems visually inconsistent. Would overlap just a little bit because of the distance spacing. But yeah.
- 01:27:339 (3) - Blanket 01:28:703 (1) - properly. I'm going to hell for this Same reason for blanketing. And indeed you are.
- 01:51:544 (2) - Consider making the curve of this slider identical to 01:50:521 (1) since it looks a bit random right now. I kinda tried that though, and I did. Because of the red anchor on this slider, it would not really be exactly as the previous curved slider. So this isn't really a necessity for some differing pattern issues.
- 02:27:340 (3) - Maybe just make this identical with the last two, considering you did so in the last pattern. If not, make the second one flipped instead of the third one so it looks visually consistent. Is this because of the patterning, or the slider head placements? If it's that, the distance spacing over the whole difficulty would break here, even if they're identical visually. So this should simply be a little bit self-explanatory though.
- After looking at this diff, I think you could lower the AR of the whole mapset since it's actually rather high for such a slow BPM compared to other maps of their difficulty. So, perhaps something like AR 3 > 5 > 7 instead of 4 > 6 > 8. mmmm I might agree on this, but changes may be temporary.
- 00:10:124 (2) - Blanket kds and kms pls no
- 00:31:090 (6) - Consider making the blue-tick vocal clickable; two circles, perhaps.
- 00:39:612 (1) - Heil loctav (on the bright side, you know a map's good when the majority of things you said about it so far are only blankets) HEIL WHO???? A BIG NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- 00:46:431 (1,2,3,4,5) - There's nothing wrong with this, but I feel as though difficulty spikes a bit too much, considering you haven't spaced 1/4's out at all aside from slider/circle combinations. Perhaps buff spacing a bit more before so newer players won't be caught off guard immediately. Uhh,
I've probably do that on most parts on every choruses... Isn't that more than enough? Buffing up the distance spacing would be a little penetrating and also creates a bigger spike than the current one. So this one should be okay for players that are seemingly want a jumpy start of chorus.
- 01:01:431 (1) - This overlap also needs to be significantly more since you can barely call it that right now. Px Alright
- 01:28:703 (1) - You even blanketed 01:27:681 (6) I came hi blanket, now scram
- 01:50:521 (1) - Wave sliders (all sliders in fact) don't look too good when diagonal by themselves due to feeling askew/lopsided, so consider making it more horizontal. Hmm kinda did on other wavy sliders slightly, but not this one since it looks already polished, but probably done fine.
- 01:52:908 (5) - Like this, for instance, but how about making this a 120 degree rotation of 01:52:567 (4) (since it's already pretty close to it, so not sure how you got this slider) and putting 01:53:249 (6) for a triangle pattern? I don't really think triangles would work perfectly here unlike the others being used in ways of structuring the aesthetics over this one. I do admit triangles are okay to implement, but overusing it would make me feel a bit uncomfortable along with the gameplay. So maybe it's that.
- 01:54:612 (1,2,3,4,5) - These linear jumps would look more appealing if combo'ed by 2 instead of 5, despite being inconsistent with 00:46:431 (1,2,3,4,5). At least the obstacles and distance spacing isn't inconsistent, which is more likely imminent than visual. But with making new combos, that would be a little exaggerating due the HP drain rate being a bit low as a Hard difficulty. I don't really think adding a lot more over these for that.
- 02:02:794 (5) - This is so nazi, but make the middle segment of the wave slider bit of this slider shorter to make the curves softer like this. Okay
- 02:04:669 (2,3) - I think this might be the first time you didn't stack a 1/4 aside from the drum jumps before each kiai, so stack it for consistency. If you haven't noticed, I didn't stack those alike on 00:56:487 (2,3) - similar part of tone. Yet, there's still consistency over the structure here, so stacking it will start breaking it so.
- 02:22:737 (5,6) - Consider spacing these from 02:22:567 (4) since vocals start here. No problem.
- 02:30:067 (4,5,6,7) - I'd suggest making these 1/4 jumps as they're the exact same snare sound before each kiai, or something similar to it for consistent intensity. Makes sense.
- 02:33:135 (5,6) - Don't really like this overlap as the sliderhead of 5 and 6's edge are barely touching, so I'd suggest pulling them slightly apart more. Ehh, not really though. At least the slider (5) appears just before slider (6) for visibility of the slider body regardless of the overlap in my perspective. And it's barely noticeable in gameplay either.
- 03:08:249 (2) - Guess you forgot to NC this? Maybe, lol
- 03:08:249 (2,3,4,5,6) - Also, speaking of these jumps: I've said this already, but you should really try to bring intensity up in other areas of the map since spacing anywhere else doesn't come close to this. When all these jumps before each kiais are removed, the SR goes from 3.04* to 2.37*, and that's not a very nice diff spike. Nearly the same reason for the jumps, not as long as they're quite small. But since it's 1/4 with a little higher distance spacing. It can somehow be challenging for readability and structure, but it is possible to realistically be passable to be called a Hard difficulty. I can spike it up, but that would create a spread gap, so hopefully jumps like these stay.
Good luck with the mapset! I actually really enjoyed analyzing it, and I've never said that before about lower difficulties. Hope some of this was helpful to you!
Thanks Opsi for checking out my map! Some were useful at least xD Will mod back pretty much in time~
u got my mod
M4M with Eromanga03:47:453 (6)
- looks like circle in 03:48:817
- is better. cuz high sound there and used 03:43:362 (2)
- before. Adding a circle there for consistency/vocals? Well, I'm not actually following those. But probably the rhythm wise with a few variety in each track most of all.00:46:431 (1)
- looks like too hard for noobs but ok if u insist Yeah, literally that01:04:840 (2)
- why not like this? sound supports https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7917902 Because most triples in the whole difficulty you see are followed to hi-hats and some snares that's after it. The vocal is a secondary track of the song, which is pretty subjective at times to follow up their complex landing beats for the rhythm composition. So that's the reason I haven't added one here.02:13:021 (2,3)
- ^02:10:635 (2,3,4)
- can make it perfect triangle as u did before? 02:10:635 (2,4)
- also too close with stack of triplet. A slight change,
- , 01:09:612 (1)
- clickable and nonclickable's gap looks quite big. can u make it consistent? (i mean circle-spiner pattern) There's a huge differences here, with and without spinner. On 01:09:612 (1) -, there is a potential ride sound that's pretty much worth a rapid spinning. And for the other one on 02:17:794 (5) -, there's only the synth percussion playing, and no rides at all. So a little break should be suitable.00:20:521 (1,3)
- too close not good in look i think And it's intentional of course.00:54:271 (4)
- HS in tail and head, but 00:54:612 (5)
- no sound in head, even no HS wut.. at least put some symbols in head, i recommend changing rhythm Only added a clap on head, no need for the rhythm change since it's already following the song track much more correct.02:08:931 (7,8)
- isn't DS too suddenly/randomly high? Uhmm, they're probably spaced in-between by 1.6x as a usual aspect of the distance spacing in every kiai times. I don't see it being "too sudden" o_o01:09:612 (1)
- same with Normal, clickable The same thing to be said here too.
Thank you~ will mod your map if I could. Maybe soon enough heh