forum

[invalid] [web] Add a screenshot gallery

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou
I don't know what's happening to the pics that where being uploaded online using Shift + F12 after months/years but if they are being stored then why not add a specific gallery for each players where they can see all the screenshots that was made and uploaded online...

ofc, please some advanced options (if possible) like private and public view option, sort by folders/album (im not sure), and delete (?)

I don't know but this will be a good additional feature for supporters (owo)
Nathanael
Not sure that if this will happen, not to mention the /p/screenshots page existed before but removed for some reasons.
Nitrous
Add a private page where the owner of the screenshot can view his uploaded gallery. Something similar to puush or better yet use that instead
Topic Starter
Tanomoshii Nekojou

Nathanael wrote:

Not sure that if this will happen, not to mention the /p/screenshots page existed before but removed for some reasons.
Ooohh.... why was it removed..? :(

-Nitrous wrote:

Add a private page where the owner of the screenshot can view his uploaded gallery. Something similar to puush or better yet use that instead
Yep. that may also do. :3
Flanster
1. Privacy.
2. Abuse.

Is what I would believe it was removed for.
Pawsu
If it was already added then removed, I doubt it'll make a comeback...
Nathanael
I looked on our staff forum and a moderator has discussed a similar feature and received a reply from a higher up.

Use puush and make the default upload folder private

The screenshot feature does not exist for you to make private ones. Use another service for that.
For the other moderators to see, go here: t/560887

Therefore, this request is declined.