forum

Afilia Saga - Neptune*Sagashite [Osu|OsuMania]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
PortableFreak
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, March 02, 2018 at 2:29:59 AM

Artist: Afilia Saga
Title: Neptune*Sagashite
Source: 超次元ゲイム ネプテューヌ
Tags: Hyperdimension Neptunia Choujigen Game Neptune Max 60000 NepFreak
BPM: 145
Filesize: 8325kb
Play Time: 04:28
Difficulties Available:
  1. Black Another (4.48 stars, 1230 notes)
  2. EZ - 4Key (1.38 stars, 767 notes)
  3. Hard (3.19 stars, 803 notes)
  4. HD - 4Key (2.38 stars, 1768 notes)
  5. Insane (3.78 stars, 973 notes)
  6. Jumpy Another (3.92 stars, 881 notes)
  7. Light Insane (3.74 stars, 836 notes)
  8. Nep Nep 2018 (4.54 stars, 1078 notes)
  9. NM - 4Key (1.68 stars, 1018 notes)
  10. NM+ - 4Key (2.03 stars, 1373 notes)
  11. Normal (1.94 stars, 463 notes)
  12. SV1.1 Another (3.99 stars, 996 notes)
Download: Afilia Saga - Neptune*Sagashite
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Jan. 8, 2018 update: I removed NepFreak'Black Another and PortableMiX's Nep Nep (old ver.) difficulties from the mapset and moved the mapset to pending.

Jan. 7, 2018 update: PortableMiX 2018 difficulty has been completed and has been renamed to Nep Nep 2018.
Also, renamed Lunatic difficulty to Black Another. Please redownload this mapset if you downloaded this mapset before Jan. 7, 2018.
I will delete NepFreak'Black Another and PortableMiX's Nep Nep (old ver.) difficulties later in the next update before moving mapset to pending. (If it's will in WIP, you'll see why.)

Jan. 1, 2018 update: To celebrate New Years 2018, I decided to remap the other difficulty (PortableMiX 2018). Hopefully I don't get screwed before this is finished! Wish me luck! (renaming later; that difficulty name is not rankable)

Dec. 16, 2017 update: I finished mapping Lunatic difficulty so I will come back later to mostly remap the other difficulty. Later this day, I tweaked Lunatic difficulty to be a bit easier to pass after some testplaying; however, some feedback is required to determine if the HP Drain of this difficulty should be lowered (I can't be really sure about this because sometimes my playing consistancy isn't good.)

Dec. 12, 2017 update: I have decided to stop ranking this mapset for now because I'm going to remap/restructure at least part of few/some difficulties. Also moved mapset to WIP for now. Once this is done, I will cleanup mapset and put it back to pending.

Nov. 22, 2017 update: Renamed "PortableFreak's Insane" difficulty to "Light Insane" due to Dargelian's mod; please redownload this maspet if you already downloaded it before Nov. 22, 2017.
Also, if anyone has a better idea than this (such as renaming this difficulty back to PortableFreak's Insane), then you're free to suggest that.

previous updatelog
Nov. 20, 2017 mini-update: removed spinners that starts at around 04:29 because I think adding a spinner at a slient section after the song ends is a stupid idea. (only applies to all osu!standard difficulties at this point except for Normal, PortableFreak's Insane, and SV1.1 Another difficulties because these difficulties don't have this thing before this mini-update).

Oct. 25, 2017 update: I'm running out of things to fix by myself (without mod post/suggestions) so this mapset is probably going to get updated less often (until mod posts start showing up in this mapset thread or I decide to redo/make more difficulties or something).
Also, NepFreak'Black Another difficulty will be mostly remapped (85%+ of it) later (if necessary).

Sept. 15, 2017 update: I added applause (Nep, Nep, Nep, Nep, Nep, Nep), section pass (Nepu!), section fail (Noire scream cropped), and song failure (Noire scream) hitsounds. I also added Nepu! hitsounds (for some difficulties only). Please redownload this mapset if you downloaded this mapset before Sept. 15, 2017.

Sept. 9, 2017 update: I added SV1.1 Another difficulty to this mapset (and it's made in 2010 editor). Some custom hitsounds were used (and added to this mapset) due to 2010 editor lacking drum sampleset (and for some extra sound effects). If you downloaded this mapset before Sept. 9, 2017, please redownload it.

July 20, 2017 update: I don't know exactly self-mods I did (mostly minor fixes/changes) and there are no mod posts at that time. So I will keep checking the mapset for problems or something...

June 10, 2017 update: reverted renaming of three difficulties for now; please redownload if you downloaded this mapset between June 8, 2017 and June 10, 2017. (but if you don't know what date you downloaded this mapset, I don't know what to say except to say if you downloaded this mapset before I renamed the difficulties on June 8, 2017 and didn't delete it...)

June 8, 2017 update: renamed three difficulties; please redownload if you downloaded this mapset before June 8, 2017!

May 26, 2017 update: I'm still self-modding this mapset but feel free to mod this mapset if you found any mistake or problems that I didn't catch or see!

May 6, 2017 update: Now let's try this again hopefully I get mods or people shooting stars in this mapset (if this doesn't work, I will go to #modhelp#modreqs, reddit or something to post this mapset).
Also, achievement unlocked: have 2 other Nepmaps in pending or WIP while reviving this mapset!

if you find that some extra sounds are annoying then please click this box
If you don't want to hear any of the corresponding sounds then go to the song folder that starts at 572781 and delete/rename the following corresponding files of sounds that you don't want to hear:

Nepu!: sectionpass.mp3
Noire scream (cropped version to prevent this sound from being more annoying than it should be): sectionfail.mp3
Noire scream (not cropped because you can't keep playing after you fail anyways except in multiplayer): failsound.mp3
Nep, Nep, Nep, Nep, Nep, Nep: applause.mp3
Nepu hitsound: normal-hitclap20.wav, normal-hitfinish21.wav, normal-hitclap31.wav, soft-hitclap20.wav, soft-hitclap21.wav, drum-hitwhistle21.wav

Any of the above files will be deleted if this is not allowed when the mapset is going for rank (which I'm doing right now).

It's time to nep! Nepu! (Mapset is for rank once all of the difficulties are complete!)
NOTE: this is the full version song and there is no full-spread mania of that full version song so I made one.
NOTE2: mapset is now finished! you can now mod it (anything; doesn't have to be everything); I am going to work on another mapset, then come back to fix this mapset once someone modded this mapset. (or really, I'm working on another mapset while waiting for this mapset to be modded)
NOTE3: there is no ranked mapset of this full version song at the time this mapset is complete
NOTE4: SV1.1 Another difficulty is made in 2010 editor; the current editor is used for some polishing
NOTE5: I use slider tick rate 2 on SV1.1 Another difficulty because when saving this difficulty in the current editor, the osu file format changes to v14 (the latest at the time I finished this difficulty). Because the osu file format is now v8 or higher, the slider tick rate no longer multiplies with the slider velocity multiplier. For this reason, I have posted the original version of this difficulty in both v7 and v14 format. (The v7 format of the original version has slider tick rate 1 because this is what I originally planned to use.) (No, I'm not putting it back to v7 file format due to possible unrankable issues; I will post the ranked version of this difficulty in v7 file format when the mapset is ranked)

difficulty list
Normal: complete, mapped by me
Hard: complete, mapped by me
PortableFreak's Light Insane: complete, mapped by me (this difficulty uses a different mapping style. If this is not suitable for rank, I will remap it with another style)
Insane: complete, mapped by me (maybe redo?)
Jumpy Another: no sliders: complete, mapped by me
SV1.1 Another: complete, mapped by me (made in 2010 editor but the current editor was used for some more polishing)
NepFreak'Dimension Switcher Black Another: complete, mapped by me (later, I'll remap 85%+ some parts of this map; maybe this is getting too outdated for ranking I think so this difficulty will be deleted later. Some patterns are salvageable so they might be in the new version of this difficulty.)
Lunatic Black Another: complete, mapped by me (once this is finished, it this replaces the existing NepFreak'Black Another difficulty)
PortableMiX's Nep Nep (PortableMiX'style): complete, mapped by me (redoing/restructuring later in 2018; hopefully I don't get screwed in my reality by the time I want to do that and my christmas mapset is complete.)
PortableMiX Nep Nep 2018: complete, mapped by me (renaming later. once this is finished, it this replaces the existing PortableMiX's Nep Nep difficulty)

EZ: complete, mapped by me
NM: complete, mapped by me
NM+: complete, mapped by me
HD: complete, mapped by me

Some difficulties will be renamed later (if required).

Beatmap start date: Feb. 10, 2017
Beatmap complete date: Mar. 7, 2017
(the beatmap start and complete dates do not account for any difficulties added after these dates; please see below for these things)

SV1.1 Another difficulty start date: Sept. 3, 2017
SV1.1 Another difficulty complete date: Sept. 9, 2017

Lunatic difficulty start date: Dec. 12, 2017
Lunatic difficulty complete date: Dec. 15-16, 2017 (unconfirmed until this difficulty is complete; hopefully my plan to map unmapped parts of this difficulty on this date isn't screwed)

PortableMiX Nep Nep 2018 difficulty start date: Jan. 1, 2018
PortableMiX Nep Nep 2018 difficulty complete date: Jan. 7, 2018

things that I might include in this mapset (optional)
-osu!mania difficulties (If I finish it fast enough, I might include an osu!mania spread) (doing it now!) (now finished!)
-notelocking map (if I have some motivation to make one; I already made two of those maps and I might make one for rank) (after testing the jumps for notelocking at OD0, I have decided to not make a notelocking map because the notelocking did not occur when it should have and there is not enough streams that fit with the song)
-SV1.1 difficulty (maybe made in 2010 editor) (now finished!)
-Nepu hitsound for some difficulties (if I can make it rankable without causing issues) (now added!)
-include Nep Nep applause sound (now added!)
-add pass/fail sounds that is related to Neptunia (such as playing Nepu sound on section pass or something like this) (now added!)

Nepmap #1
next>>
(osu!standard) next>>
(osu!mania) next>>