forum

[invalid] pianosu! or osu!mania 88K

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +4
Topic Starter
Eltrexernum
You like play piano? , synthesizer?
But , you do not know how to combine it with osu!
I propose to introduce a new mod : pianosu!
This requires that :

1. Add the ability to edit MIDI files (music data location)

2. Add support Synthesizer (Casio, Yamaha, etc)

This mod was created in order if you can not read the notes on the sheet, you can play just looking at the screen, you just have to hit the keys at the right moment on your piano and all! From the time of your piano playing skills improve and you yourself will become a top player in pianosu!

Even in the Internet there are many classical works (Beethoven, Bach, Mozart) whose music is very much in the Midi format, but that's all you need to do to fix it to a playable condition

The Internet is one program called Synthesia Link To The Official Website, but this is not an option

What features will be included in the editing of MIDI files:

1. Change the location note and sliders ( for playability )

2. Change the length sliders

3. Change the color of the left and right hands, for a comfortable game

4. Adding mod with one hand ( Training the left or right hand )

5. The ability to create their own ring tones (MIDI files ready to different songs is good, but what if they create their works? =)

6. Of course, to put custom hit sound

7. The ability to make your skin

And what about all the other mods,
Delete special mode : Random ( because all the notes will simulate playing certain songs, and random events will turn the whole song in a random set of notes that can not be played even )
other mods remain unchanged =)

Here's an example of how it will look :

Sandy Hoey
If this one was marked invalid, i dont have high hopes when you add more keys

t/384073?hilit=piano
Topic Starter
Eltrexernum

Sandy Hoey wrote:

t/384073?hilit=piano
it is not just the addition of a large number of keys, it is an imitation of the real game on the piano, but with elements of competition, and why 88 keys? To be able to play any song that you like
Flanster
I'm guessing these two videos got you the "inspiration" for this idea?

Sandy Hoey wrote:

t/384073?hilit=piano
That thread was a joke if you didn't know.
Topic Starter
Eltrexernum

Flanster wrote:

I'm guessing these two videos got you the "inspiration" for this idea?
no) is just two of the most illustrative example of what is written on this topic, but that's in the midi file arms divided into two colors: Left (blue) and right (green) (just an example of coloring)
Bara-
Uhh hell no
You need to buy something to play this (88k won't work on a keyboard, so I need to buy a piano-like input). The fact that you need to buy something in order to play a mode, or even just a mod makes me strongly against this

Just use Synthesia or whatever program is used for that matter
abraker
I want to see more 10k+ maps before we talk about 88k. That and 10k+ mania tournaments.
I only know of three 18k maps, ten 16k maps, eleven 14k maps, and ten 12k maps. Let's work on that count first.
Nathanael
Better stick to devices where you can use the keyboard and/or mouse for playing...
But who knows? Someone might do that in lazer just like the one who made the diva one. :)
o x
I don't even think this is a bad idea, mania does need an editor overhaul anyways since it only allowed up to 9k and 18k co op so it would be really nice if they added more keys especially for non co op.
xasuma
I'd play it. Someone will have to make it after open source, otherwise not gonna happen most likely.
Caput Mortuum

Cawub wrote:

I don't even think this is a bad idea, mania does need an editor overhaul anyways since it only allowed up to 9k and 18k co op so it would be really nice if they added more keys especially for non co op.
Yeah they need to implement dynamic keys, but definitely not 88k or even the whole piano lol
kooldudeyah
It would be really cool for it to just show chords too, or even just sheet music. Then experienced pianists would have a fun game and new players could learn and improve. This is a game mode that I might actually be great at!
Stefan

Sandy Hoey wrote:

t/384073?hilit=piano
If it's SeaFood, you can ignore it by default.

Feature itself seems more than pointless and barely reachable for common usage in osu!, marking as invalid.
unsigned-ru
88 K ?! thats seems insane lmao
Sandy Hoey
Its also an invalid request. Please don't
Aurele

Sandy Hoey wrote:

Its also an invalid request. Please don't
:)