forum

Pass With Class! [unofficial osu! map passing tournament]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Taro Sykes
HELLOOOOO EVERYBODY!

I'm setting up a tournament which is all about passing maps! Not original, I know. But anyways, here's how to join.
Pass this map on Another, and message me on forums. I'll add you as a friend and check out your score. There's a Discord that you have to join, and upload screenshots of your scores on.
Make sure that you PM me your Discord name as well! The best score will be made into a video for everyone to watch!
This is a knockout tournament, so the lowest 1/8-1/4 of players after the signup round will be eliminated. Remember- this is only for fun!
Don't get salty. Please. Also, DT is NOT ALLOWED. Plays with DT will not be recorded. Anything else is fair game unless specified!
MyWaifuChino
seems good.....
I'd like to try.....
MyWaifuChino

[Juuun] wrote:

HELLOOOOO EVERYBODY!

I'm setting up a tournament which is all about passing maps! Not original, I know. But anyways, here's how to join.
Pass this map on Another, and message me on forums. I'll add you as a friend and check out your score. There's a Discord that you have to join, and upload screenshots of your scores on.
Make sure that you PM me your Discord name as well! The best score will be made into a video for everyone to watch!
This is a knockout tournament, so the lowest 1/8-1/4 of players after the signup round will be eliminated. Remember- this is only for fun!
Don't get salty. Please. Also, DT is NOT ALLOWED. Plays with DT will not be recorded. Anything else is fair game unless specified!

is this acceptable....?? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7221611
Topic Starter
Taro Sykes

MyWaifuChino wrote:

[Juuun] wrote:

HELLOOOOO EVERYBODY!

is this acceptable....?? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7221611
Very! I'll PM you the Discord! Just check your forum messages!
Rope Bunny
If it wasent 1:00 am where i am, i would try to snipe that score.... Grrrr... Give me 24h i will enter this as well! :lol:

Update: RRRIP Nvmd im trash at this game
nick1324
Arsene
Can I use difficulty increasing mods (i.e. HD) on my qualifying pass?
Topic Starter
Taro Sykes
Any mod but HT and DT is ok.
iiko
This map is really weird, not a fan, but here you go.

enjoy