forum

Loved forum section

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +8
Topic Starter
Aurele
Hi there!

Since there is a sub-forum for the Ranked and Approved, Pending, Work in Progress and Graveyard beatmaps, I believe it would be interesting to have a Loved beatmaps sub-forum.

Why? It will be more organized that way and Loved beatmaps won't be hanging around every sub-forums of the Beatmaps' section.
Deivedux
Wow, that is a really good idea! Totally will support this!
Nitrous
the obligatory Why haven't we thought about that!? reply.
Caput Mortuum
Won't affect me whatsoever but why not
Nathanael

Gabe wrote:

Hi there!

Since there is a sub-forum for the Ranked and Approved, Pending, Work in Progress and Graveyard beatmaps, I believe it would be interesting to have a Loved beatmaps sub-forum.

Why? It will be more organized that way and Loved beatmaps won't be hanging around every sub-forums of the Beatmaps' section.
Looks like a good idea but what happens if the map creators decided to rank them instead of just being loved?
Is the subforum will be another wip-like forum or something else?
Topic Starter
Aurele
You gotta remember the user can either choose to put it back in pending or leave it in a Loved state. So yes, with the approbation of a QAT member, the thread will be moved back to Pending if needed to continue the ranking process
Bara-
I was just thinking about it this morning, and wanted to request it myself. You beat me to it :c
Luqanted
amen to Gabe. <3
RyoKazuka
definitely

its a must
Pickkle
nice idea
Topic Starter
Aurele
hi!

just a little bump here.

seeing the loved category being fully implemented and beatmaps moving to this state more often, that would be nice to sort these beatmaps threads from their respectives sub-forums.

thank you for having a look here!
Lanturn
If not, then perhaps change the Forum to Ranked/Approved/Loved Beatmaps

I'm fine with either option really. Loved isn't too much different from Ranked/Approved, qualified maps even go there lol.
Caput Mortuum
Well qualified was there because eventually it'll go ranked anyways
Topic Starter
Aurele

Lanturn wrote:

If not, then perhaps change the Forum to Ranked/Approved/Loved Beatmaps

I'm fine with either option really. Loved isn't too much different from Ranked/Approved, qualified maps even go there lol.
Either way would be fine. I've seen that the most recently Loved maps were kept in the other sub-forums, without heart icons or anything, so it's quite confusing x)