forum

nano.RIPE - Snowdrop

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
MrPinguino
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Sunday, August 27, 2017 at 9:20:13 PM

Artist: nano.RIPE
Title: Snowdrop
Source: 食戟のソーマ
Tags: Shokugeki No Soma ending food
BPM: 180
Filesize: 3513kb
Play Time: 01:25
Difficulties Available:
  1. Insane (4.89 stars, 274 notes)
Download: nano.RIPE - Snowdrop
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Graveyard
practice
Mykaterasu

MrPinguino wrote:

Please tell me if there is anything i could do to improve this map
There's a lot to do, but I can't help with any of it.
To be frank, the map is a mess, but at least you've mapped the whole thing, and given yourself a starting point to improve on, hopefully someone can pick up where I left off after you've fixed the fundamental problem.

We have to address your timing;
The map isn't timed correctly; you're 190ms off of the correct timing which is approximately ~170ms at 180bpm. At least you got the bpm correct, however it's very advisable to make sure that your timing is near perfect before you begin mapping, even if that takes some time with endless trial-and-error. Timings like this are not even close to eligible for ranking, so it's best to get it all as good as you can on you first try. I can't help you with much else because your timing has made even your intended rhythms unreadable in some places. Fix your timings so that someone else can help you, or you're strictly unhelpable.
Topic Starter
MrPinguino
Thanks for the advice
Sky_Dakuraito
nice map I had fun :) can you tell me from where u got the pic from souma? it'S awesoma I want it at my background pic :)
Topic Starter
MrPinguino

Sky_Dakuraito wrote:

nice map I had fun :) can you tell me from where u got the pic from souma? it'S awesoma I want it at my background pic :)
Im glad you liked it :) http://zonewallpaper.net/wp-content/upl ... r-2017.png
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.