This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Star Shooter
202 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 9. februar 2017 at 15:14:07

Artist: ke-ji feat. Nanahira
Title: Ange du Blanc Pur
Tags: colory starry utaite confetto pop death stream
BPM: 180
Filesize: 10444kb
Play Time: 03:56
Difficulties Available:

Download: ke-ji feat. Nanahira - Ange du Blanc Pur
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
NANAHIRAAA!!!!!!

Thanks to:
Azer, Benny- , BoberOfDarkness, Dare, DT-sama, Musty,
Pittigbaasje, [ -Scarlet- ], Sebu, Shiguri, Syph and everyone who favourited!

THANKS TO Shiguri FOR TIMING!!!

Last edited by BarkingMadDog on , edited 6 times in total.
User avatar
Combo Commander
325 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
smh if you have our chatlog post it and gimme kudoss xdddddddddddd im not home atm
User avatar
Whistle Blower
26 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
You finna try to rank this, my boi. Also, Yaong's play was t h i c c
User avatar
Star Shooter
202 posts
Offline
Shiguri wrote:
smh if you have our chatlog post it and gimme kudoss xdddddddddddd im not home atm


Uh... that's the problem.
I don't have the chat log :?

Zocto wrote:
You finna try to rank this, my boi. Also, Yaong's play was t h i c c


Loved, to be exact. Yaong's play was REAL t h i c c.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
738 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
https://youtu.be/BuhtkA3pGcQ?t=3m18s

yes i should change my recording settings
but pretty nice play for a shitty #2000 player i suppose
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,767 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
User avatar
Star Shooter
202 posts
Offline
Stjpa wrote:
https://youtu.be/BuhtkA3pGcQ?t=3m18s

yes i should change my recording settings
but pretty nice play for a shitty #2000 player i suppose


Dude, you were close!
I am a decaying #2000 player as well and I can't even do that :(

F1r3tar wrote:


Thanks! I have already sent a submission regarding that two days ago! :lol:
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
31 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
BOOM *Kudosu has been shot*
User avatar
Star Shooter
202 posts
Offline
Arche-kun wrote:
BOOM *Kudosu has been shot*


Haha, I do not really kudosu for it but I appreciate it ;) .
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
31 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
You're map is just gold :oops: I want it to be loved asap :) Good luck :D
User avatar
Star Shooter
202 posts
Offline
Arche-kun wrote:
You're map is just gold :oops: I want it to be loved asap :) Good luck :D


Thanks! I want it loved as well. :)
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
31 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Btw why dont you want to try to rank this one ? Ik you need more difficulties but I believe it could be rank :)
User avatar
Star Shooter
202 posts
Offline
Arche-kun wrote:
Btw why dont you want to try to rank this one ? Ik you need more difficulties but I believe it could be rank :)


I simply do not want to rank maps ;).
User avatar
Cymbal Sounder
31 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
BarkingMadDog wrote:
Arche-kun wrote:
Btw why dont you want to try to rank this one ? Ik you need more difficulties but I believe it could be rank :)


I simply do not want to rank maps ;).

Ok ;)
User avatar
Combo Commander
325 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
oWO gimme the kds u cuk
2017-01-24 18:34 Shiguri: didnt know nanahira is a member of babymetal
2017-01-24 18:34 BarkingMadDog: now you know
2017-01-24 18:34 BarkingMadDog: :>
2017-01-24 18:34 Shiguri: is this description material
2017-01-24 18:34 Shiguri: make me famous i time your map : (
2017-01-24 18:35 BarkingMadDog: ok will try
2017-01-24 18:35 Shiguri: thx

2017-01-24 18:36 Shiguri: 180bpm 2002 offset
2017-01-24 18:36 Shiguri: 182bpm 23002 offset
2017-01-24 18:37 Shiguri: you gotta add some 182bpm points at some parts so the metronome is correct
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 22 posts jump | 1, 2  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: