forum

What did you dream today?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lyawi
Also, feel free to post older dreams here. I'm really interested to read some weird and funny dreams!
Luvdic
Hmm... I actually got a dream journal.

http://heiritus.tumblr.com

/me runs away from shameful self advertisement
Luqanted
When I had a fever, I had this dream where I was forced to count down to 100. Whenever I reach 100, tbh, it feels like my mind was gonna explode. Idk what was happening (probably because of my fever) and I never forgot that incident. ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

The feeling I had was like my heart was gonna break apart. I was really scared;;;;;;;;;;;;;'
Thize
I've been having weird nightmares lately. I don't even know if that counts as a dream though, or if it's just my brain doing brain things.
Every three or four nights, I am laying in my bed awake but very close to falling asleep. When I start falling asleep (I think) then, my vision and hearing acts as if my brain crashed like a computer. What I mean is that my hearing and vision starts to loop like a music player loops the music when it crashed. It also gets louder and louder and it looks like my surroundings are starting to spin faster and faster. This goes on for about 30 seconds and stops within one second completely with me being in the same position as before, but heavily sweating and somewhat shocked aswell.

Been thinking about going to doc because of it, it's just weird as fuck and doesn't seem right or healthy at all.

This gif kinda describes how it feels and looks:

o x
mummies
I dreamed I was texting someone and I was confused because nothing they said made any sense...I have really boring dreams
Topic Starter
Lyawi

Xanandra wrote:

Hmm... I actually got a dream journal.

http://heiritus.tumblr.com

/me runs away from shameful self advertisement
That's cool tho!
Adorn
Had some nightmares as of late.
Topic Starter
Lyawi

Flannel wrote:

Had some nightmares as of late.
I had one too... :<
o x
I don't remember my dream feels like I didn't sleep at all. Blinks and wakes up!
Luqanted

Cawub wrote:

I don't remember my dream feels like I didn't sleep at all. Blinks and wakes up!
same :v

idk about dreams but whenever I stay up late, i dont remember my dream or anything :v
Rio-
Some of my dreams turn into Déjà Vu after weeks or months dreamed about it, so I usually don't remember about it...
(Usually it's from a nightmares too, but It ended up with different outcome in reality)

The worst nightmare I've ever had might be something like "Everlasting Torture", I could hear screams from every directions and my vision was like this bloody red. Luckily It doesn't happen long cuz' I only slept for like 1-2 hours that time, but It was really a frightening nightmare that I can't even forget about (Hope It won't turn into a déjà Vu)
clover
that i was in a forest with no trees and i just endlessly walked around
Serraionga
I dreamed I was standing in the middle of some courtyard and there were lots of mirrors floating around. They were shining and exchanging beams of light for some weird reason.

Also, some old friends of mine were present there playing football. Never knew what that really meant, but it's one of the dreams I remember the most. For being weird, that is.
Adorn
More nightmares
- Jade -
I'd love to share multiple dreams I've had, but for now, I'll share just one of them. It involved me, my older sister, my ex (who was my crush at the time), and two random people that I don't know (I think they were brother and sister).

All we did was go shopping at a mall for the day, and then we snuck into the community center when it was late at night and went swimming. I had to go change into a swimsuit first; I went into the bathroom to do so, but then a bunch of people swarmed in. It was ridiculously crowded and all of the stalls were being used, so I waited for them to finish. Right as I finished changing, got out, and tried to jump into the pool, the dream ended.
o x
I had a dream about school save me
Topic Starter
Lyawi

Cawub wrote:

I had a dream about school save me
wow

In my childhood, I also dreamed about school... I still can say how many chairs I've put on the tables.
Orkel
Some dreams I've had. I see vivid dreams every night.

I was drinking together with a giant moose that had a human face
It was a complex plot dream set in two timelines at once. I was exploring an old castle that was a tourist attraction, and every now and then my point of view would change to my "ancestor" living in the castle hundreds of years before. There was lots of shit happening, ghosts and so on, and throughout the dream the mystery slowly unravelled on why my ancestor got murdered. It was very trippy with the two timelines intersecting at times along with the plot.
There was a huge underground Nazi city under my city, hidden from people. Travelling down there happened on Indiana Jones -style minecarts, except the carts held a couple dozen people and had a commentator/tour guide onboard.

The cart I boarded had Hitler as the tour guide. As our group travelled, I observed the city. It was fucking huge. And quite futuristic. At some corner of the city there was the full scale moonbase from the film Iron Sky. As I realized what it was, I said "The nazis made the Iron Sky film?" and bursted out laughing at how ironic it was.

Tour guide Hitler had a beam gun which he used to kill rude people. The beam teleported the target to a nearby nazi restaurant's giant cooking pot to be prepared. I heard a chef shout "More salt!".

To leave the city and return above ground, travellers were flung with catapults, through the bottom of the nearby lake because the "water cushions the g-forces" or something.
There was an alien cat living inside my arse and it communicated with me telepathically.
I adventured around the world, with a huge bear as my companion. It was a very fun dream.
I was searching for a dude that others called the "Hedgehog", but I didn't know why. At the end of the dream I finally found the guy, and understood the nickname. He was a complete pervert that was swiping his armpits with live hedgehogs while moaning, and I woke up laughing
Adventure on a giant spaceship, searching for mystical balls of energy to prevent destruction of the universe.
The wife of a friend was kidnapped by interdimensional dwarves, and we went to their dimension to search for her. After adventures in their weird world, we found her at a slaver's house and resqued her from the chains.
I was sued by an African scammer, and did not find out until a day after the court hearing. And because of me not arriving to court (since I didn't know), the scammer "won" and I was slapped with a 3,000€ fine even though it wasn't my fault.
Dream where I visited a lab, they had built an amazing new invention. It was a steam-powered car, where the steam engine had a bunch of electric clothes irons on the side which were producing the steam.
A man was trying to propose to his girlfriend by teaching a parrot to say "Will you marry me". He then wrapped the parrot in a pack of tin foil and gave it to her. When she opened the package, instead of proposing, the parrot just said "whore"

I woke up laughing
OzzyOzrock
got the succ lmao
Topic Starter
Lyawi
Orkel LOL
show more