forum

Osu! Steam skin.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
_Nyxie_
Not quite sure if this should go under skinning or general since its a third party application but I thought the community might like it. I thought about making the main color background white and pink but I felt like it was too bright at night.

Heres a preview:

http://editor.steamcustomizer.com/MO4l
Hope you guys enjoy! :)
Adorn
I won't direct you to another subforum because I can't quite grip which it would be either at the moment, mostly because I'm tired, but this one is not it since General Discussion is for non-osu! related topics.

Cool looking skin though.
Topic Starter
_Nyxie_

Flannel wrote:

I won't direct you to another subforum because I can't quite grip which it would be either at the moment, mostly because I'm tired, but this one is not it since General Discussion is for non-osu! related topics.

Cool looking skin though.
I believe this is the correct place since its more like osu! inspired than actually being directly linked to osu!. It doesn't really fit in any of the other sub forums.
Regolant
I liked the Skin, but some of the options are just barely visible on my screen, don't know if it's because of my gamma settings or because of the skin itself, still, good job.
I would love to see an Osu! Mania inspired theme tho...
Luqanted
You really think there is no sub forum for your thread?

The skinning forum is for sharing original skins.

And also, General Discussion is non-osu! related topics. Which means that anything related to osu! is not allowed in General Discussion. Make sure to read the guidelines every time whenever posting a thread. Also make sure to check for where you should post anything.

edit:
I'm also confused lol. I think this should be at Development.
troke
nice actually for steamcostumizer. seems like osuskins editor but would better than you edit from manual just like another steam skins