forum

Hyadain - Battle with the Four Fiends

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
mtmcl
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Saturday, August 23, 2008 at 1:24:40 AM

Artist: Hyadain
Title: Battle with the Four Fiends
BPM: 175
Filesize: 4806kb
Play Time: 02:49
Difficulties Available:
  1. Easy (2.54 stars, 182 notes)
  2. Normal (4.58 stars, 279 notes)
  3. Hard (5 stars, 472 notes)
  4. Sinistro (5 stars, 511 notes)
Download: Hyadain - Battle with the Four Fiends
Download: Hyadain - Battle with the Four Fiends (no video)
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
EDIT: Shortened name and all that.
EDIT: awphset
EDIT: Snapped some circles more properly to the end of sliders.
EDIT: Changed offset to 13458.
EDIT: Fixed combos and breaks.

Introducing the four elemental fiends of osu!

This is a project that has gone under the nose of the osu! community for about a week now. Essentially, I gathered 5 mappers together to map the parts of the four fiends and Golbez. None of the mappers knew who the other mappers were (until now, when they play the map.) I mapped all non character centric parts. I won't say the names of the mappers here in the thread, but they are storyboarded at their appropriate parts in the map.

The Sinistro Tournament difficulty predates this project. Sinistro previously mapped this song as a tournament map and graciously allowed me to include his version in the pack.

ALL MAPPERS ACCOUNTED FOR!

Just call me Zemus.
Jarby
It's wonderful. I would give constructive criticism, but I can't find anything wrong with it at all.
Rolled
Posting in epic thread.

My only problem is hito's normal spinner.
Topic Starter
mtmcl
Fixed ridiculous spinners, combo and break problems, and offset.
CheeseWarlock
The words "flawless victory" come to mind.
awp
Earning my keep for exp

I think BPM is fine, but I'm hearing an early offset. I THINK it's 13472, but I'm having trouble getting within 2-3ms. It wavers between 13470 and 13474 I think, so this is sort of a compromise.

btw are you storyboarding our avatars followed by our names into our sections? That'd be neat~
MaxwellDemon
You know, I just realized how difficult it'd be to get this map modded since we have 5 mods active in it...

How about we just mod each other's part, then once agreed, bubble it? :P
Hitoshirenu Shourai
I already threw mtmcl my 2 cents. >_>
Topic Starter
mtmcl
Added awp's awphset. What other suggestions were there? I don't know if I wanna storyboard the avatars into the map.
Saturos
Kay, awphset feels correct, rather than my feeling of dropping the BPM .02.

U kan haz blubblerz
Mifune24
*casts Protect, Shell, Blink on bubble*
Rolled
/despell

I'm so sorry guys, you are all going to hate me. But you have to cut sinistro's difficulty name down. I cannot stand the fact that the timing bar at the top of the window goes off the screen. Name it to either Sin's Tournament (tourny, if too long) Or just Sinistro.

I'm so sorry, you're all going to hate me but I'm going to remove the bubble until then. I hope Mark gets on IRC before I have to leave tomorrow, but if he doesn't I'll re-bubble and I REALLY hope the difficulty name gets fixed before ranking.

I talked to peppy just to make sure it is legit to do this, and he reccomended taking out (Hyadain mix) and cutting down the difficutly name of sin's. so sorry guys </3 *pop*

Download: YuNa - Secret Game (Teras) [roflninja's Normal].osu
Rolled
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
emj
this map rules.. you beat me to it.
mattyu007
Zerostarry
Sinistro:

01:51:87 (1,2,3,4,5,1,2,3,4,5) - Check in test mode; was it always like this? I always remembered it all stacking
m980

It stacks ingame?
Zerostarry
o.o Doesnt stack for me, it goes all over the place
0_o
Stacks fine on my end..
Larto
It's probably only Test build? I experience the same:

show more