forum

[Archived] osu! resolution scaling and tablet area problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Yunus
When playing Fullscreen only, osu! is also scaling my monitor display settings which is then applied to my tablet monitor area.

However, playing with Fullscreen and Letterbox enabled there are no problems
SPOILER
The red area is my monitor area and the blue one I drew is my usable area for osu!

But if I enable Fullscreen only my monitor display settings gets changed aswell and my area gets confined and I'm using my full area (red) for osu! only. It used to work for me a while ago without the Letterbox option enabled though. It's hard for me to adjust but is there a solution for this?

osu! version: stable (latest)
Tablet: CTH 470S
o x
do you have Force Proportions on? If not turn it on, also make sure your in game sensitivity is set to x1.00.
There is so problem using Fullscreen + Letterboxing it doesn't hurt gameplay so it shouldn't matter if you have it turned on
Kao
See if raw input / map whole window to raw input helps
Topic Starter
Yunus

Kao wrote:

See if raw input / map whole window to raw input helps
I tried this already and it didn't work. I also tried to use Monitor and Part area on tablet settings still same problem.

Edit:

This is basically what happens to my computer when using Fullscreen only: The area gets changed aswell

osu! version: cutting edge b20170103
o x
Do you have different areas set for different applications by any chance?
Topic Starter
Yunus

Cawub wrote:

Do you have different areas set for different applications by any chance?
No. I also think that this is not possible. Problem still remains.
GOING90

Yunus wrote:

When playing Fullscreen only, osu! is also scaling my monitor display settings which is then applied to my tablet monitor area.

However, playing with Fullscreen and Letterbox enabled there are no problems
SPOILER
The red area is my monitor area and the blue one I drew is my usable area for osu!

But if I enable Fullscreen only my monitor display settings gets changed aswell and my area gets confined and I'm using my full area (red) for osu! only. It used to work for me a while ago without the Letterbox option enabled though. It's hard for me to adjust but is there a solution for this?

osu! version: stable (latest)
Tablet: CTH 470S

did u fix it? i seem to have the same problem..