10.34%
osu!catch
18.97%
osu!mania
25.86%
Total votes: 58
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
If you have two or more main gamemodes, simply choose the one with the highest PP.

I'm curious and would like to get some data on this. Obviously standard is the most popular game mode, but what about the other ones?
Chaosemerald
Taiko is usually my main mode, but I'm only playing Mania for now until osu! is available natively for Linux
Rurree
ctb
Topic Starter
johnmedina999
Results so far: CTB is actually more popular than I thought! I expected Taiko to be the second most popular game mode.
Or maybe it's just that CTB players browse OT more than Taiko players do. It's hard to get an accurate survey here lol
Shino Inuzuka
Of course, ctb is much better and more original than taiko. Taiko is just osu! without aiming. Like the a-pilot mod.
Blitzfrog

johnmedina999 wrote:

Results so far: CTB is actually more popular than I thought! I expected Taiko to be the second most popular game mode.
Or maybe it's just that CTB players browse OT more than Taiko players do. It's hard to get an accurate survey here lol
or maybe because this is OT, not where legit surveys belong
Rurree

johnmedina999 wrote:

because CTB is actually fun

people should just leave standard, taiko, and mania altogether and play a real game
Rizevim
mania of course. :D
Topic Starter
johnmedina999

Rizevim wrote:

mania of course. :D
Mania is obviously the best game mode