forum

The osu!monthly #3

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
jjrocks
Thank you for all the support you have given us within the last 3 months! Thanks to the feedback that you have given us, we have improved our newsletter in hopes that everyone will enjoy it. The 3rd edition of the osu!monthly has nearly twice the amount of content from the last edition with new additions such as the osu!monthly Crossword and an updated layout. We have put a lot of hard work into this one and hope you enjoy it!

To download the high quality version that's 2.6 MB, click here, and for those who cannot, there is a compressed, lower quality version powered by Google Docs here!

EDIT: Just a note that the link to the complete staff list seems to be adding an extra line break character to the URL, thus breaking it. When clicking on that link, remove the %0D from the URL and you should be fine. Alternatively, you can click this link instead. We're sorry for the inconvenience!
Starrodkirby86
Make sure to check the Back Page for any important links, such as suggestions, criticism, and some other interesting tidbits to go for.

Next edition we'll be interviewing Cookiezi, so view the newsletter to see how you can be a part of this. ;)

Also, have fun with the crossword! It took me quite a while to create it. Remember that you can work in teams and can submit your answers as many times as you like. Just don't discuss any of the answers or hint at them publicly. ;)

We're also experimenting with the .pdf medium, so please tell us your thoughts about it. The use of .pdf allows us to create a more visually appealing newsletter, but it also can alienate those that do not use a .pdf. We have the alternate, Google Doc Viewer version for that. Please tell us your thoughts of our switch and the newsletter in general by filling out the form on the back page (and/or just posting here).

Cheers, and I hope you enjoy this edition!
Hiyorin
Love the colour and designs ^^
nadihko-chan
<3
Zelos
Nyaji-brooooooooo
lkjl23
dkun
you go
Starrodkirby86
For anyone who tried to click the Printable link to the Crossword, try again. I updated it with the latest version so things are primp and dandy.
Backfire
*jumps up and down, acting giddy like a school girl* Yay! ^^
satoKiyoshi
kyaa~ kita kita~...er...*ahem*...awesome job :D entertaining read as always
xierbaliti
ohhhh nicccce!
Luvdic
Good job! I enjoyed reading it
KRZY
looks awesome :D
James2250
A really nice improvement on the overall appearance in my opinion (some... odd interview questions but the answers were entertaining :P)

Wonder how far I can get on this impossible crossword~
Shino

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Next edition we'll be interviewing Cookiezi
WAIT WAT
LuigiHann
I like the new layout and design. It's very colorful
Quaraezha
extremelyhappyface.jpg
The 08 team_Bourdon
nice design.. <3 this monthly ;)
DeathxShinigami
Holy shi- jjrocks made the actual thread in the announcements forum?
Kurowolfe
Wow, a newsletter I actually enjoyed reading!
Love the new layout, and the articles and interviews are nicely paced (and I lol'd at poison-chan's rather.... unorthodox questions)

My personal fav though, is Kirby's mapping article; really informative and motivating for a newbie mapper like me.

Star!
Can't wait for the next one!
/me waits
show more