forum

[Archived] need help!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dexxies
hello, where do I even begin...
up until the day before yesterday everything was fine and dandy, getting pp, improving and all that stuff, but then, something weird happened- I left my pc on sleep mode and went out, when I came back and turned my pc back on, my tablet was acting strange, it wasn't working from time to time, and when it did work, my tablet area was reset to full. I checked the settings and the portion size hadn't been changed, I wrote it down just in case, and because it was late, I went to bed. the next day I turned the pc on and it showed that I had a driver update for the tabled. after I did everything that was asked, I checked the settings- portion size still the same, and it felt alright as well, but when I tried playing osu! I felt like a damn disabled person not being able to do any good (mostly can't aim properly). what could be the problem? could I lose all my skill overnight or maybe the problem us with the tablet? please help, it is really frustrating
Kao
Which tablet are you using and what brand is it?
Make sure Windows Ink is disabled
Topic Starter
dexxies

Kao wrote:

Which tablet are you using and what brand is it?
Make sure Windows Ink is disabled
the tablet is Wacom Intuos Draw ctl-490.
since I bought it (around three weeks ago), I had absolutely no problems with anything, and now this. I'd like to point out that after the update the turning off and area changes are gone, but while in game, it feels different, wrong even.
what does Windows Ink do? is it like a built-in tabled driver?
Bara-
Check if you have raw input enabled, and if so, try disabling it. If Raw input is off, make sure sensitivity is 1.00x (use the arrow keys to adjust, if neccessary)