forum

[Archived] I can't open the app

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
RandomGirl1384
I tried to get the experimental version, but it always gave me a message that says "oh no! Osu crashed" .
Kao
Click on the crying girl and post the contents of the log here.
Topic Starter
RandomGirl1384
Ok, thank you! :)

But now the problem is that I uninstalled and reinstalled osu and now I've lost all the beatmaps with each ranks.

Now I've got only 2 beatmaps with SS.

Help me plz!
Deivedux
Little tip: reinstalling the game doesn't often fix a problem and since you already did, well there is no other way to recover your files other than redownload everything again. But your scores are saved in the servers if you were playing ranked or loved beatmaps.
Bara-
As long as the maps you played have rankings (Loved/Ranked/Approved) your scores themselves won't be lost. Unless you got a highscore (top 500 IIRC) the replay will be gone

The best way to get back your maps, is by going to your profile and download all maps which are listed as Favourites, Top Ranks or Historical
Kao

Bara- wrote:

As long as the maps you played have rankings (Loved/Ranked/Approved) your scores themselves won't be lost. Unless you got a highscore (top 500 IIRC) the replay will be gone
The best way to get back your maps, is by going to your profile and download all maps which are listed as Favourites, Top Ranks or Historical
The replays that are saved should be at least top #800
Bara-
Oh yeah, I forgot
Haven't been active lately, so I was still in #500 mindset