forum

OMG! Who is this "fluffy" man and why is he here?!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
propguy
So yeah. I'm Prop Guy! (yes, exclimation point and all). I've only been playing osu for about 5 days now, but it feels longer than that because of how addictingly fun it is.

So anyway, about myself:

I'm 22, overweight, and I work midnight shift at McDonalds. I hate my job.
I'm an aspiring game designer, I often play D&D, and am an avid gamer in general.
I also like to write, a lot, when I don't have writer's block, which is often.
My favorite genre of music is thrash metal, although I really don't discriminate against any given genre.
I like the comedy stylings of Gabriel Iglesia, Dane Cook, and Lewis Black.
Finally, I do tend to go to anime cons here and there, although there are a given few within like 6 hours of my house. (Tekkoshocon in Pittsburgh, PA; Ikasucon and A&G Ohio in Cincinnatti, Oh; Tsubasacon in Huntington, WV; and Colossalcon in Independence, Oh)

And with that said, all that I have left to say is, "I'm not fat. I'm fluffy".
chtxdrgn
O:

Dane Cook is funny.

And i want to get in the gaming industry/career too.

Nice to meet you :3
Pokebis
Furry alert!!
Welcome to the Osu! hotel.
awp

chtxdrgn wrote:

And i want to get in the gaming industry/career too.
Quite a lot of people who start out programming want to jump on that wagon, but as far as I can tell it's tough as all hell to get hired for a job like that. Don't know why it's so exclusive compared to something higher level like enterprise level backup and recovery software engineer but I digress.

@Prop Guy!, your brutal honesty is brutal. And honest. But mostly brutal. And that's one step closer to being tr00 kvlt, my friend.
Topic Starter
propguy

awp wrote:

@Prop Guy!, your brutal honesty is brutal. And honest. But mostly brutal. And that's one step closer to being tr00 kvlt, my friend.
Thank you for the compliment. You tend to become brutally honest when you've worked nothing but midnight shift for a year and a half. Something in one's mind just explodes into a million pieces of WTF?! after the fist six months, resulting in a gelatinous goo of awesomer replacing where one's brain use to be. That and insomnia, and everybody loves insomnia.

Pokebis wrote:

Furry alert!!
Obviously you are not familiar with Gabriel Iglesia.
fdtoonsman

Pokebis wrote:

Welcome to the Osu! hotel.
Yes, welcome.
Our rates are $34/night for the standard room and $120/night for the suite.
Snacks in the refrigerator are labeled with their prices.
We have a nightly Osu! tournament down in the lobby, and there are prizes!
Down on floor 2 we have the snack machine, and the gift shop, where you can buy pins, buttons, and t-shirts.
Enjoy your stay!
chtxdrgn
That sounds expensive.
fdtoonsman

chtxdrgn wrote:

That sounds expensive.
It's a high-class hotel. :lol:
awp
34 a night is quite cheap for a hotel.
Mogsy

awp wrote:

34 a night is quite cheap for a hotel.
More than quite cheap.
That's a room at a fucking shit motel.
Wojjan
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Pokebis
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
fdtoonsman

Pokebis wrote:

It was a joke, and night is a different time for lots of us.
Also, less QQ more pew pew.
O_Q <<monocle man