This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,185 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, 21 April 2017 at 8:41:16 AM

Artist: bradbreeck
Title: Star Vs The Forces Of Evil Theme
Source: Star vs. The Forces of Evil
Tags: disney xd brad breeck soundtrack cartoon marco versus Ayyri puxtu
BPM: 144.4
Filesize: 3088kb
Play Time: 00:40
Difficulties Available:

Download: bradbreeck - Star Vs The Forces Of Evil Theme
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Image

starco is endgame, remove cuckolding

MX by puxtu
Hitsounds by Ayyri
Last edited by Weber on , edited 24 times in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,426 posts
Offline
Earned 2 kudosu.
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,185 posts
Offline
User avatar
Spinner Sage
165 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
halo


My Opinion = Suggest

( 1 2 3 4 )



good luck :)
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,185 posts
Offline
Murumoo wrote:
halo

collapsed text

My Opinion = Suggest

( 1 2 3 4 )



good luck :)


All suggestions applied, thank you for the mod!
User avatar
Spinner Sage
132 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
You didn't request this on my queue, but I'll mod it for you! :)

Let's get started!

So from what I see here is that no preview point is included and you have the countdown on so you might wanna turn that off.

EZ
00:01:485 - 00:02:628 instead of the pattern you have now try https://puu.sh/trwLS/1dc97eaea6.jpg because it the same sounds twice and shouldn't put them in different colums. (sorry hope that makes sense)
00:11:873 - note?
Overall, diff seems alright.


NM
Couldn't notice major problems. Seems fine.


HD
00:10:211 maybe put note thats on c4 instead on c3?
Alright not bad! maybe some of stairs but I'm not that good at judging those D:


Cool map! Can't wait to see it ranked!

Sorry for the unclear mod but I hope you may find something from here that can help you!

No kudos if unhelpful.

Have a great day! :)
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,185 posts
Offline
Unpredictable wrote:
You didn't request this on my queue, but I'll mod it for you! :)

Let's get started!

So from what I see here is that no preview point is included and you have the countdown on so you might wanna turn that off.

EZ
00:01:485 - 00:02:628 instead of the pattern you have now try https://puu.sh/trwLS/1dc97eaea6.jpg because it the same sounds twice and shouldn't put them in different colums. (sorry hope that makes sense) done
00:11:873 - note? sure
Overall, diff seems alright.


NM
Couldn't notice major problems. Seems fine.


HD
00:10:211 maybe put note thats on c4 instead on c3? I wanted to make a distinction between 00:09:588 (9588|2,9588|1,10211|3,10211|1) - since they sound different.
Alright not bad! maybe some of stairs but I'm not that good at judging those D:


Cool map! Can't wait to see it ranked!

Sorry for the unclear mod but I hope you may find something from here that can help you!

No kudos if unhelpful.

Have a great day! :)

Thanks for the mod!
User avatar
Combo Commander
401 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
First time modding a mania map let's go


EZ
00:03:771 - Why not continue this pattern at 00:05:433 - with a CTRL+H?



NM
Why don't you use the same patterns with variations? To me, the mapping seems really random ;w;



HD
..



I'm leaving mania modding I can't do this I'm too OCD
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,185 posts
Offline
Stingy wrote:
First time modding a mania map let's go


EZ
00:03:771 - Why not continue this pattern at 00:05:433 - with a CTRL+H? sure seems good



NM
Why don't you use the same patterns with variations? To me, the mapping seems really random ;w; wh



HD
..



I'm leaving mania modding I can't do this I'm too OCD

ok take this kds before you go

Thanks for the mod! Updated.
User avatar
Slider Savant
117 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Adiopulse's Chili Mod Request


Other notes
I'd go through the possibility of a remap through these diffs, a lot of inconsistency but i tried anyway :P


EZ
00:02:939 (2939|2,3147|1,3355|2,3563|1) make these lns
00:26:208 (26208|2,26416|1,26624|2,26831|1) ^


00:03:771 those chipnotes change pitch every 4 beats, use pattering here 00:13:743 (13743|1,13951|0,14158|1,14366|0,14574|2,14782|1,14989|2,15197|1) for those sounds, but spice it up a bit.

00:30:363 id map the drums instead of the chip sounds with snare being double and kick pedal a single


NM
00:03:771 id map the chip sounds in a jack pattern that changes a col every 4 beats. also, id leave the doubles to be only on the snare sounds. you could probably get aways with adding that triplet drum sound too

00:10:003 (10003|3,10003|1,10211|2,10211|3) one of these notes on the double must have a ln


00:30:363 doubles for those kicks

id remap tbh or just talk it through cause there is a lot of inconsistency from my point of view


User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,509 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hi, m4m.
I decided to mod just one diif and I'm going to skip any note amount or emphasis-related problems because you and I seems to have a very different view on it.

here we go.

1|2|3|4


HD
00:04:290 - missed a kick
00:05:121 - missed a kick
00:05:952 - missed a kick
00:06:887 (6887|0) - move to 2 or 4
00:06:783 - missed a kick
00:07:718 (7718|0) - move to 3
00:07:614 - missed a kick (wont mention this again)
00:07:926 (7926|2) - move to 2
00:09:795 (9795|1,9795|0,10003|3,10003|2,10211|1,10211|3) - why is this bit mapped differently than the other?
00:12:912 (12912|1,12912|3,13327|0,13327|2) - Should've ended on red
00:16:651 - Trills? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7162430
00:23:715 - this part is severely undermapped, reconsider this.
00:37:843 - End one of the ln here
00:38:674 - ^
00:39:505 - ^

good luck, and http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/5774164
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,185 posts
Offline
Adiopulse wrote:
Adiopulse's Chili Mod Request


Other notes
I'd go through the possibility of a remap through these diffs, a lot of inconsistency but i tried anyway :P


EZ
00:02:939 (2939|2,3147|1,3355|2,3563|1) make these lns
00:26:208 (26208|2,26416|1,26624|2,26831|1) ^


00:03:771 those chipnotes change pitch every 4 beats, use pattering here 00:13:743 (13743|1,13951|0,14158|1,14366|0,14574|2,14782|1,14989|2,15197|1) for those sounds, but spice it up a bit.

00:30:363 id map the drums instead of the chip sounds with snare being double and kick pedal a single i dunno i really just prefer how well the pitch fits right now, but i might change my mind if brought up some more


NM
00:03:771 id map the chip sounds in a jack pattern that changes a col every 4 beats. also, id leave the doubles to be only on the snare sounds. you could probably get aways with adding that triplet drum sound too

00:10:003 (10003|3,10003|1,10211|2,10211|3) one of these notes on the double must have a lni don't really like this tbh


00:30:363 doubles for those kicks

id remap tbh or just talk it through cause there is a lot of inconsistency from my point of viewhonestly i think it's the most solid difficulty lmao



Everything not mentioned was applied. Thank you so much for the mod!
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,185 posts
Offline
Eraser wrote:
Hi, m4m.
I decided to mod just one diif and I'm going to skip any note amount or emphasis-related problems because you and I seems to have a very different view on it.

here we go.

1|2|3|4


HD
00:04:290 - missed a kick I'm not trying to overcomplicate this part, I feel as though it's exactly as dense as I want it and these kicks are fairly negligable
00:05:121 - missed a kick
00:05:952 - missed a kick
00:06:887 (6887|0) - move to 2 or 4
00:06:783 - missed a kick
00:07:718 (7718|0) - move to 3
00:07:614 - missed a kick (wont mention this again)
00:07:926 (7926|2) - move to 2
00:09:795 (9795|1,9795|0,10003|3,10003|2,10211|1,10211|3) - why is this bit mapped differently than the other? theres no triplet sound in this section compared to the others
00:12:912 (12912|1,12912|3,13327|0,13327|2) - Should've ended on red dont really know what you mean by this
00:16:651 - Trills? https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/7162430 the notes in the music don't repeat they scale up and down
00:23:715 - this part is severely undermapped, reconsider this. I think 1/4 doubles is a little overmapped to be honest, it's literally as dense as the music will allow
00:37:843 - End one of the ln here
00:38:674 - ^
00:39:505 - ^ these are really good suggestions, thank you

good luck, and http://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/5774164

All not mentioned have been applied, thank you!

Updated.
User avatar
Star Shooter
255 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
hihi

EZ
00:01:693 (1693|3) - Move to 3 - same tone as earlier note
00:02:524 (2524|1) - Move to 1

NM
00:01:693 (1693|0) - Move to 2
00:02:524 (2524|3) - Move to 3

HD
00:04:082 - 00:15:924 - make more jumpstreammy

00:15:301 (15301|1) - Remove
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,185 posts
Offline
Hestia- wrote:
hihi

EZ
00:01:693 (1693|3) - Move to 3 - same tone as earlier note
00:02:524 (2524|1) - Move to 1

NM
00:01:693 (1693|0) - Move to 2
00:02:524 (2524|3) - Move to 3

HD
00:04:082 - 00:15:924 - make more jumpstreammy I'm not really a huge fan of making this section more dense than it already is, I just like the focus on the 1/2 notes + vocals more than the REALLY subtle kicks in the background of the song

00:15:301 (15301|1) - Remove

Thanks for the mod! Updated.
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 55 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: