forum

The Foffo is here!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Foffo_old
Hi everyone! A friend of mine told me about osu! since he knew how much I loved ouendan 1&2 and EBA ^o^

After 2 days playing (non stop? ò_ò ) I can say that this is an awesome way to bring back to life the ouendan concept!

Online gaming and ranking, a nice comunity, map editor/creator....what else could a Ouendan lover ask for?

I'm happy to join the crew, hope we can have fun all togheter ^o^
Pokebis
This has really touched me.
I'm glad your enjoying Osu!
If you really love it that much never be afraid to speak up and talk to us.
Have fun in the Osu! hotel and maybe get a job there as well.
xerxes_oli
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
Topic Starter
Foffo_old
@Pokebis:

ahah thank you, I didn't mean to "touch" anyone, sorry for that :)

@Xerxes_oli:

Wow you're the first one that says that my nick is awesome xD It's also my real life nick for friends, you know :p Thank you for the welcome ^o^
chtxdrgn
When you are experienced enough/when you feel like it, you can maybe touch base at the James training school or go to the Osu! Academy. :3

Nice to meet you! :P
Topic Starter
Foffo_old
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
awp
92.64% accuracy

yeah you have potential.
Topic Starter
Foffo_old
Ah thank you xD

Oh man I love your TWEWY maps! They are wso nicely skinned and mapped <3

Too bad I've trained the whole day on Calling - Hard Mode just to find out there was ultimate as well >.>

Guess I'll have to play it again and again :p
awp
I suck ass at my Ultimate maps.
Topic Starter
Foffo_old
You can't beat your Ultimate maps? That's funny xD

You can't control your creatures :o
Saturos
He can beat them; just not easily.

Give Twister Ultimate a whirl, by the way. ;x
Topic Starter
Foffo_old
Hehe I was just joking, anyone can beat anything with a bit of practice, in my opinion :p

I'll surely check out Twister, I think I still have to download that, thanks :D
awp

Foffo wrote:

Hehe I was just joking, anyone can beat anything with a bit of practice, in my opinion :p
Not Shotgun Symphony [Impossibly Intense]. That is my greatest monster, and I do not intend to clear that map ever.
Saturos
I don't consider that a map. :D
awp

Saturos wrote:

I don't consider that a map. :D
Yer just afraid of it. It's 100% legal and would be ranked by now if SS wasn't ranked prior.