forum

[resolved] ingame avatar maker

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +66
Topic Starter
-glug-
i think it would be a good idea to make an ingame avatar maker for people who dont have like Photoshop or other applications.
V Kinda like this V

i think this would be very cool to have and it would open an ingame window and will ask to drag and drop and image into the window.

EDIT: this would be a osu!supporter feature. it would be nice to see it on osu!next

(i secretly regret this idea cause i know alot of people will disagree with me xD)
Tae
Well, for those who dont have Photoshop/etc, the Art subforum exists with many threads for people to choose from, who are willing to make avatars for others. Along with this, in the past I remember this being posted somewhere, which allows people to create an avatar themself online, although it is rather limited in what it can do. In my opinion, this request isn't really needed when there's easily-accessible alternative options.
o x

Tae wrote:

Well, for those who dont have Photoshop/etc, the Art subforum exists with many threads for people to choose from, who are willing to make avatars for others. Along with this, in the past I remember this being posted somewhere, which allows people to create an avatar themself online, although it is rather limited in what it can do. In my opinion, this request isn't really needed when there's easily-accessible alternative options.
Also you don't need photoshop to make a profile picture, you can just use MS paint or gimp.
Rilene

Cawub wrote:

MS paint
do you really mean it
Pawsu

Tae wrote:

Luqanted

Dark Light wrote:

(i secretly regret this idea cause i know alot of people will disagree with me xD)
gotcha
Caput Mortuum
preset avatar would be a better idea c;
7ambda
Cuteanimeotaku

Dark Light wrote:

i think it would be a good idea to make an ingame avatar maker for people who dont have like Photoshop or other applications.
V Kinda like this V

i think this would be very cool to have and it would open an ingame window and will ask to drag and drop and image into the window.

EDIT: this would be a osu!supporter feature. it would be nice to see it on osu!next

Sandy Hoey
Thank you for not adding anything to a marked thread of a request that is not going to happen. How insightful