Extra ranking for relax mod

yes
25.53%
no
74.47%
Total votes: 47
Topic Starter
cpli
ive just started plazing ctb and wanted to ask if maybe there was a community of players that liked the idea of the relax mode getting its own ranking system... waiting for replies :D
Buster
No
you should not make a pointless post
your score will not be ranked if you play relax
go try practicing with the arrow keys and dash
Caput Mortuum
Relax shouldn't be ranked, it's only for fun. This mod completely ignores the Catcher's speed and go with the mouse speed.
Edgar_Figaro
I personally find relax to be harder than just using the arrow keys. That being said I don't think it should be ranked just like how relax and autopilot aren't ranked in standard as it's not playing the same game. From what I've heard I think target practice might be similar to relax mod CTB?
o x
Relax mod takes away the most difficult aspect of CTB which is having a fixed catcher speed. When you remove that it's pretty much the easiest game ever.

Edgar_Figaro wrote:

I personally find relax to be harder than just using the arrow keys.
Use a lower sensitivity and it gets really easy.
Kimitakari
Its only you and a mouse movement, coincidence?
Colin
Just no
MBomb
When it seems like a load of people posted in the thread without actually reading the post properly... he's asking for a separate ranking for relax, not for it to be ranked the same as everything else.

Whilst I think this is an okay idea, I doubt it'll happen, and honestly this is the wrong place to ask for it, feature requests would make more sense. But yeah, even if a scoreboard got added for relax, which I highly doubt on it's own, there would definitely not really be any overall ranking system for it.
DeletedUser_1417202
relax is enjoy mod

it don't need ranking score.