forum

Combo number double dot help

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[Myst]
Im trying to modify prisim to my own liking and im running into this problem. When the combo number goes into a double digit, 2 dots appear. How can i turn this off?
Desired effect:

Actual Effect
-Ryuichi-
I can only assume the following: //not entirely sure
The First screenshot's Skin: The default numbers are the hitcircle already.
The second screenshot's skin - The default numbers are a circle, so it appears two when there's a two digit number.
To fix the problem (I think) You should make the hitcircle transparent, and all the 10 default numbers are the actual hitcircles
Here's what I mean :
Topic Starter
[Myst]
I found the solution. In the skin.ini file if you make the HitCircleOverlap value 50 it overlaps the 2 circles making it appear as one. Thanks for your input though :)
[K]aeL
you can do 2 things:
1.use HitCircleOverlap in skin.ini.
2.have all default-1 to -9 transparent and put the dot in hitcircleoverlay. the dot will get bigger and smaller together with circle size tho.. idk if its a bad or good thing.
RockRoller

[K]aeL wrote:

you can do 2 things:
1.use HitCircleOverlap in skin.ini.
2.have all default-1 to -9 transparent and put the dot in hitcircleoverlay. the dot will get bigger and smaller together with circle size tho.. idk if its a bad or good thing.

HitCircleOverlap? HitCircleOverlayAboveNumber is the right option. Set this to 0 (no) and the dot's appear like angelsims.
Fatal3ty

RockRoller wrote:

HitCircleOverlap? HitCircleOverlayAboveNumber is the right option. Set this to 0 (no) and the dot's appear like angelsims.
HitCircleOverlayAboveNumbers don't help for double dots. (Hitcircleoverlay 2. Layer) :D

HitCircleOverlap: x (Default-1.png picture size) fixed for this.
RockRoller

Fatal3ty wrote:

RockRoller wrote:

HitCircleOverlayAboveNumbers don't help for double dots. (Hitcircleoverlay 2. Layer) :D

HitCircleOverlap: x (Default-1.png picture size) fixed for this.

After I posted it I find out that this isn't the right solve for this problem.

To solve this problem this should work:
1.put the default (the dot) on your hitcircle-overlay
2.replace default-0 to -9 with blank images
Lyawi
It's exactly what Fatal3ty said. And by the way, [Myst] has found the solution.
DaanDaanKikoeru
it doesnt work for me, the skin.ini file thingy https://imgur.com/a/H1YwOCy
this happened: still double dots
- Zuramaru -

MisterHerobrine wrote:

It's not necessarily 50. Just change the value to something, save the skin.ini file, go back into osu and refresh your skin (ctrl + alt + shift + s) and see if there's still two dots. If there is, repeat the process until there aren't.
RockRoller

Krypto wrote:

MisterHerobrine wrote:

It's not necessarily 50. Just change the value to something, save the skin.ini file, go back into osu and refresh your skin (ctrl + alt + shift + s) and see if there's still two dots. If there is, repeat the process until there aren't.
Way easier way to determinate the value: open your skin and and look what the width of default-0.png is. Enter that into HitCircleOverlap