This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Rhythm Incarnate
564 posts
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sábado, 22 de abril de 2017 at 19:02:43

Artist: KANA-BOON
Title: Nandemo Nedari
Tags: j-pop jpop shiseido anessa asking for the world
BPM: 140
Filesize: 8593kb
Play Time: 05:12
Difficulties Available:

Download: KANA-BOON - Nandemo Nedari
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
BG Source

Metadata Check by IamKwaN
IamKwaN wrote:
okay

Unicode Title: なんでもねだり
Romanised Title: Nandemo Nedari
Artist: KANA-BOON

It's a CM song of SHISEIDO (a Japanese brand of cosmetics) but it shouldn't be added in the Source so just leave it blank.

References:
http://www.kanaboon.com/disco/archive/?KSCL-2573
http://kanaboon.jp/discography/detail_nandemo.html

good luck then!
Last edited by iYiyo on , edited 76 times in total.
Combo Commander
366 posts
No kudosu yet.
jajaja buenas ha todso agpuisimos1!!11!!1!1!11111111111111111111111111111111
Rhythm Incarnate
564 posts
[A L P H A] wrote:

mi no entender xd
Combo Commander
366 posts
No kudosu yet.
iYiyo wrote:
[A L P H A] wrote:

mi no entender xd

dx rednetne on im

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaSSHOLE
Rhythm Incarnate
4,092 posts
No kudosu yet.
Ey buen avatar Alpha. :>

Also that's not an easy <:
Rhythm Incarnate
564 posts
HappyRocket88 wrote:
Also that's not an easy <:

beginner then? D:
Rhythm Incarnate
738 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
Hi, from queue.~

Image General
  • Your audio bitrate is too high (320kbps), you need to turn it down to at most 192kbps.

Image Beginner
Generally speaking you really should make rhythm like 03:29:570 (4,5) - more obvious because this is spaced almost exactly like 1/2 is really hard to read and since you're using kicksiders it feels even weirder. I would just change them all the 1/4 doubles. http://i.imgur.com/AS37bYD.png -> http://i.imgur.com/7NshAER.png . Besides, you could make way more interesting patterns with doubles than with kicksliders.
  • 05:10:290 (1) - Could start this on a circle and move the spinner back one tick. Just to get that strong beat clickable?

No other major problems. I'm ignoring aesthetics since you seem to know what you're doing, it's just that blue tick rhythm being really hard to read is killing the map for me lol.

Good luck.~

Explanation on my million posts: internet made osu website die so i tried to post a couple of times (cuz it didn't show for me) but apparently they all posted and then 1 million posts, but i got someone to clean it up so dw!~
Last edited by Mir on , edited 3 times in total.
Rhythm Incarnate
4,092 posts
No kudosu yet.
The legend of the triplepost-mod has arrived! D:
Rhythm Incarnate
564 posts
were those last 2 posts on purpose? D: if no then wtf xd

edit: ooo they got deleted :c
Rhythm Incarnate
564 posts
Mir wrote:
Hi, from queue.~

Image General
  • Your audio bitrate is too high (320kbps), you need to turn it down to at most 192kbps. oops fixed xD

Image Beginner
Generally speaking you really should make rhythm like 03:29:570 (4,5) - more obvious because this is spaced almost exactly like 1/2 is really hard to read and since you're using kicksiders it feels even weirder. I would just change them all the 1/4 doubles. http://i.imgur.com/AS37bYD.png -> http://i.imgur.com/7NshAER.png . Besides, you could make way more interesting patterns with doubles than with kicksliders. Honestly speaking, I find using kick slider more interesting than using doubles all the time, like it'd be crowded of single circles everywhere and meh
  • 05:10:290 (1) - Could start this on a circle and move the spinner back one tick. Just to get that strong beat clickable? sounds good

No other major problems. I'm ignoring aesthetics since you seem to know what you're doing, it's just that blue tick rhythm being really hard to read is killing the map for me lol. Yeah I know the rhythm is a bit confusing sometimes on those blue tick parts but I think that it's mapped fairly right imo

Good luck.~

Explanation on my million posts: internet made osu website die so i tried to post a couple of times (cuz it didn't show for me) but apparently they all posted and then 1 million posts, but i got someone to clean it up so dw!~

Thanks for the mod! and dw for the five-post xD
Rhythm Incarnate
1,890 posts
No kudosu yet.
te pillamos po compadre
Rhythm Incarnate
564 posts
pkhg wrote:
te pillamos po compadre

Rhythm Incarnate
851 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
what the fuck this map is already so clean

00:10:733 (1) - Move this slider so that the end stacks on top of (2)
01:19:305 (1,2) - Same here ^

Why the deceptive difficulty name?
Rhythm Incarnate
564 posts
Weber wrote:
what the fuck this map is already so clean

00:10:733 (1) - Move this slider so that the end stacks on top of (2)
01:19:305 (1,2) - Same here ^ did both more consistent but kept the non-stack

Why the deceptive difficulty name? idk D: need some diffname suggestions xd

thanks for the mod!
Spinner Sage
131 posts
Earned 1 kudosu.
Change this Diff Name.

00:03:876 (1,2) - Ugly, Improve.
00:10:733 (1,2) - Align this
collapsed text

00:15:662 (1,2,3) - This curves and position... Ugly, Improve. Look the difference 00:19:090 (1,2,3)
04:42:233 (1,2,3) - ^
00:27:233 (2) - Stream start here
00:21:019 (1,2,3,4,1,2,3,4) - This jumps is very huge, nerf this, this is the beggining of song, the player needs adapt more before jumping this huge jumps. Nerf it.
00:24:448 (1,2,3,4,5,1) - ^
after that this jumps are OK. If you nerf this, the player can adapt the next jumps easily.

And...

Why in this part 00:14:162 (1) after i can't feel hitsound? Improve this.
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 66 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  next