forum

Need tips for ctb

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
TheWoolyWolf
Problem Details:

I'm not that good on those parts where it jumps back and forth with all the notes being boost fruit and idk how to execute that or what map to practice that pattern. :cry:

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20161101.2 (latest)
Upskirt
This should be moved to Gameplay & Rankings CTB Sub.

You should try and build up your skill playing maps just slightly above your skill level then go on-wards from that point.
Pawsu
Moving to G&R -> CTB
o x
You don't really practice that certain pattern, you practice a hyper dash in general. If you learn how far you have to dash for each fruit no matter where the hyper is than you will learn to do those patterns. Well once you learn how to do hyper dashes properly you'll need to build up speed but it isn't that hard to do seeing as most jumps of which you are talking about only use 1/4 sometimes only 1/2 hypers. As for a map you can find the patterns in would be any jump training map and Der Wald Here. You probably aren't at the level of doing der wald but it's where you find the pattern. Nothing wrong with trying out harder maps if you want to give it a shot.
Zak
Play more
iiyo
git gud
He Ang CTB
Try to follow the rhythm and have patience in retries! :O
Colin
You should quit
Colin

He Ang Erika wrote:

"Patience in retries", I must have a lot of patience then,but I'm still garbage wasted too much time on a fruit catching game :d maybe some day i'll come back and waste my time again
someday= 1 or 2 months still want to get into cwc this year if i don't i'm done .-.
DeletedUser_500696

Colin wrote:

He Ang Erika wrote:

"Patience in retries", I must have a lot of patience then,but I'm still garbage wasted too much time on a fruit catching game :d maybe some day i'll come back and waste my time again
someday= 1 or 2 months still want to get into cwc this year if i don't i'm done .-.
We are the same rank but I have 160k plays it's not about having patience it's about plz enjoy game so be happy everytime you catch a fruit

TheWoolyWolf wrote:

Problem Details:

I'm not that good on those parts where it jumps back and forth with all the notes being boost fruit and idk how to execute that or what map to practice that pattern. :cry:

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20161101.2 (latest)
The glowing fruits are hyperdashes, as soon as you catch one you need to hold the dash key while pressing the movement key in direction of the next fruit until you reach it. There are a couple of rare exceptions where you don't need to use dash.
Colin
I can't enjoy game anymore not motivated bored. I still keep coming back though ._.
Buster
you can use dash
you press shift to dash
fucking furry go back to fapp*ng on furry p*rn
Attenox
"Play more"