forum

[Archived] Huion Tablet driver mess with monitor resolution

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Seventh
Problem Details:
My Huion H420 Tablet driver is showing me that my monitor resolution is 1536 x 864 but my monitor resolution is bigger than that, now the tablet only moves within the restricted area in the center of the monitor, please help

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
http://imgur.com/a/YBq8i

osu! version: 20161101.2 (latest)
Upskirt
Try changing the in-game option to confine the cursor to the window in osu!

Is the resolution you've selected in within Windows the same as your displays native resolution?

I believe that the "screen area" is the same as the input area for Wacom tablets so perhaps you are able to modify that?

Are there any other options in that drop down menu for the resolution and what is inside of advanced settings? Is the tablet "resolution" universal or per profile or program?
Topic Starter
Seventh
Both the native resolution of osu and my windows are 1920 x 1080, and no there is only option for monitor 1 at that given resolution. The advanced settings is basically which area to use on the tablet but it is pinpoint with the full monitor screen. The main problem is that with the tablet i cant move any further than half the screen in game.

What i found was the driver scales the monitor setting along with how much zoomed in window is at 1920 x 1080, which when set to 100% the tablet works properly. But in exchange when i play osu the fullscreen does not center or align itself with the monitor at native resolution of 1920 x 1080. Sorry to bombard with these info

Edit: This is all happening on a laptop, which i upgraded from an older laptop when everything worked normally before.
Upskirt
Are you sure you aren't confusing the tablet resolution with its actual scale?

Perhaps you could try reinstalling your tablet driver completely.
Kao
Why not reset settings instead of reinstalling
Arnold0
Huion drivers after Version 8 are known to be buggy (Aera size that changes itself and stuff like that)
You may want to use the older but less buggy Version 8 drivers.
I have backuped it here https://arnold0.com/osu/H420_DRV8.zip
Uninstall the driver you are using now and try using V8. Report if it fixes that problem (I know it fixes the problem with the Aera size that changes itself for no reason, so it may or may not fix your problem.)