forum

[Archived] Did a good score on a map but got no pp from it

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Flammy
Problem Details:

I cleared a maps that's seems hard to me and that has 10k plays on it, but i got no pp from the play i don't think it's normal for a music that is that played soo i report it to you

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

https://puu.sh/sFt8S/6fb2406c4c.png

osu! version: 20161101.2 (latest)
Adorn
If I'm not mistaken it's in a pending state, so you can't obtain PP from this song choice.
So you didn't play it during qualified state.
Was the score you got higher than your previous?
Topic Starter
Flammy
I did the score about 2 hours ago, and i won 0 rank with that performance while being ranked #694 world.
But maybe since i'm around 150k rank and since i did a performance that's worth a lot of pp the score need to be checked by osu admin too see if i didn't cheated or let anyone else played for me to do that score, that's the only option i can see.
Pawsu
You're definitely getting PP. I can see from your Top Ranks via your profile that you made a score 3 hours ago worth 67pp.

Note that you got a B from the map in your screenshot. Low accuracy will decrease the PP.

So basically, try to get higher accuracy.
Topic Starter
Flammy
I'm getting pp but not from the song on the screenshot, i'll try to get higher accuracy to see but i'm pretty sure it's worth at least 1pp soo i should've seen a change after clearing it
abraker
Topic Starter
Flammy
Mhh okay seems legit then, what's the app you use to check this ?
abraker
Ezpp: t/466740
osuplus: t/408541