forum

[Archived] "Delete all VISIBLE beatmaps" button deleted all others.

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-HanaKana-
Problem Details: I regularly clean up all other maps except for osu! standard just to be neat. I was doing this process one by one before. But I found that button named "Delete all VISIBLE beatmaps" today... I changed the "Group" tab to "by modes", selected the taiko, right clicked the first beatmap, and used "Delete all VISIBLE beatmaps" button. I checked the number of maps deleted by this button to the actual number of taiko maps before pressing "yes" to double check. Maps were deleted but taiko maps were still there I didn't recognize the problem at that moment and tried several times again. Then I manually deleted them one by one as I did before.
The real problem was found after all process... I found out that most of my beatmaps were gone from the top boundary by difficulty. Now the highest difficulty map I have is 6.21.... I had lot more maps with higher stars. I'm used to play over 6star maps.
I'm really frustrated with this situation. Plz somebody help me restore deleted beatmaps...

Video or screenshot showing the problem:
all beatmaps over 6.21 are gone.

osu! version: 20161101.2 (latest)
Kondou-Shinichi
I have problem knowing what is delete all visible
What is visible what is not
It's not clear
Kao
Sorry but you won't be able to recover deleted beatmaps, you'll have do download them again
To be able to understand what delete all visible beatmaps mean, if you have star restriction 6* and above
Only 6* above maps will show in your song selection screen, and pressing this button will only delete 6* and above maps

Unfortunately, there isn't any way to recover those maps, you could try pressing f5 to check if there still there
But if they aren't, then they're forever lost
:? Sorry
pykolas
Well, for me pressing F5 restores all "deleted" beatmaps with this function. Is it supposed to be like that?
o x

pykolas wrote:

Well, for me pressing F5 restores all "deleted" beatmaps with this function. Is it supposed to be like that?
Doesn't do that for me. I don't think it is supposed to do that haha
-Kyu

pykolas wrote:

Cawub wrote:

wait it happens to me though,that's why i rarely press f5 since it restores all the deleted maps
- Pop -

-Kyu wrote:

pykolas wrote:

Cawub wrote:

wait it happens to me though,that's why i rarely press f5 since it restores all the deleted maps
The deleted maps are in the recycle bin
Death
This post is 2 years old, I think it's a bit too late.