forum

[Archived] rank problem

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
budi_anto
Problem Details:

i got problem with my rank, please help check it.
thanks.

Video or screenshot showing the problem:

osu! version: 20161101.2 (latest)
Sandy Hoey
Your going to have to be more sepcific than that. What specific event occured?
Pawsu

Sandy Hoey wrote:

You're going to have to be more sepcific than that. What specific event occured?
Please clarify.
Jellyblob
x
Pawsu

Jellyblob56 wrote:

lol
Can you not post if it's not going to be informative?
Jyn

budi_anto wrote:

Problem Details:

thanks.
You need to be much more specific than that, is it a problem with your rank not updating? If so you should wait 24 hours for it to update, and if it still hasn't updated, I suggest emailing accounts@ppy.sh, or osu@ppy.sh. If you're wondering why your rank is going down, it means that other people have passed you on the leaderboards, just play more to regain your rank on the leaderboard.
Kao

Jyn wrote:

budi_anto wrote:

Problem Details:

thanks.
You need to be much more specific than that, is it a problem with your rank not updating? If so you should wait 24 hours for it to update, and if it still hasn't updated, I suggest emailing accounts@ppy.sh, or osu@ppy.sh. If you're wondering why your rank is going down, it means that other people have passed you on the leaderboards, just play more to get back to where you were on the leaderboards.
You generally don't email accounts@ppy.sh for these types of problems as even they won't be able to help if the problem is with the user (his internet connection)
And osu@ppy.sh is more for discussion of anything related to osu! Such as projects ;)

http://help.ppy.sh/article/116/my-score ... g-updated-
  1. Check if you were connected to the internet while achieving the score - your internet might have just died when you achieved the score.
  2. Make sure your firewall isn't blocking osu! from connecting to the game servers.
  3. Close all programs running in background.
  4. Check if the score submission system is online. There is small possibility that osu!'s score submission system was offline while you have achieved your score, and it therefore couldn't send score. In this case don't close osu! until issues with score system are resolved as the game will try to re-send scores for up to 64 minutes after the initial attempt in case of failure.
Unfortunately, we cannot upload scores for you - even by request. If you cannot submit a score for whichever reason (due to technical issues or otherwise) you will need to reattempt the score at a later date once the issues are resolved.
Sorry!
Jyn

Kao wrote:

You generally don't email accounts@ppy.sh for these types of problems as even they won't be able to help if the problem is with the user (his internet connection)
And osu@ppy.sh is more for discussion of anything related to osu! Such as projects ;)
Ah, sorry about that, I'm kind of new to this :o