posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shurelia

Where to get :
- Android
- PC (Steam)

Description :

Shadowverse: the next evolution in collectible card games!

Welcome to the fierce battlegrounds of Shadowverse, Japan's #1 competitive card collecting game!

From the creators of Rage of Bahamut and RPG sensation Granblue Fantasy, Shadowverse features AAA artwork and unique game mechanics that make it the most visually and tactically rich CCG on the market.

• SUMMON 400+ cards, each lavishly illustrated with jaw-dropping fantasy art
• STRATEGIZE with innovative mechanics that guarantee thrilling battles
• MASTER seven character classes each with unique play styles and killer cards
• BATTLE real-time opponents from around the world, or enjoy the fully voiced story mode

Come join our fun-loving community and show us your Shadowverse style!
- Steam page -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

tl;dr : A weeb ver of Heartstone but with a bit more interesting features. Waifus , QT Seiyuus , etc

Use this thread for :
  1. Promoting your profile code
  2. Inviting people to have a duel with you
  3. Sharing your deck
  4. Teaching newbs
  5. Showing off your lucky draw from RNG god
  6. Discussing other stuff (You might want to make a tournament from this game)
  7. etc*
*As long it still has any relation with Shadowverse

My code in-case you want to play with me : 433023185
OzzyOzrock
WAIFU HEARTHSTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONE
- M o s h i -
Have truly been enjoying this game ever since it released in english on phones, and I love the steam version even more.

I never really got into HS but this game really caught my interest (because of waifus obviously) also the evolve system is really interesting imo.
Jinxy
As any other budget player I main banner cancer and elana cancer

My forest deck is getting pretty good tho
- M o s h i -

Jinxy wrote:

As any other budget player I main banner cancer and elana cancer

My forest deck is getting pretty good tho
I play a lot of Elenas Prayer atm as well, I also play some Storm haven. Its pretty fun to mix it up once in a while. I have an aggro bat deck that i barely touch and a banner sword as well.

I really want to get a good rune and forest deck, but being a budget player is a struggle... :(
Topic Starter
Shurelia
Using Healing cancer deck and I instantly ranked up. D1>D3

Yes yes , I'm still a newbs.
- M o s h i -
I just beat my trials for A0 using mainly Elenas Prayer, its so strong. The only decks i really struggle against are spell runecraft, forestcraft decks and Path to Purgatory decks. PtP is so broken, it tilts me off the earth everytime I play against it.
Jinxy
I do have budget rune (Spectral Wizard instead of Merlin) but I'm not much of a fan of DShift. It's funny when it works but the point leading up to it doesn't provide much. I use it mainly for dailies, better Rune than Shadow/Dragon/Blood

Still missing 1 AE and 1 Tia for Forest Tempo, but it's more than serviceable in its current state and fun as fuck, so many options. Do I roach their ass, swarm them with wind god/cynthia-boosted fairies, or drop a stupidly strong ward ahead of curve
- M o s h i -

Jinxy wrote:

I do have budget rune (Spectral Wizard instead of Merlin) but I'm not much of a fan of DShift. It's funny when it works but the point leading up to it doesn't provide much. I use it mainly for dailies, better Rune than Shadow/Dragon/Blood

Still missing 1 AE and 1 Tia for Forest Tempo, but it's more than serviceable in its current state and fun as fuck, so many options. Do I roach their ass, swarm them with wind god/cynthia-boosted fairies, or drop a stupidly strong ward ahead of curve
That's my worst matchup, I hate playing versus Tempo ( I guess I can't complain really since I play Elenas huehue). But playing against a Forest tempo who knows what he/she's doing is a nightmare. I just feel so helpless and it feels like they are always one step ahead of me and can counter my every play.

Recently I've had the pleasure to play against a lot of Face Dragon as well, I hate the fact that like every card they have are is immune to attacks. I have nightmares about Dark Dragoon Forte rushing down my face with her 7/3 storm...

Oh and btw if anyone wants to add me, here's my code - 430590524
Zaharin_old
i leik mordecai :3
Topic Starter
Shurelia
Well yeah, If your opponent didn't have Banish card then sure.
Zaharin_old

Shurelia wrote:

Well yeah, If your opponent didn't have Banish card then sure.
that's why i have 3 in my deck and lure the banish enemy card by using lord of flies
n0stamina
Control blood just got into A0 all i've vs-ed so far are Banners n Elenas. Lel sometimes PtP forest runes.
Topic Starter
Shurelia
n0stamina
Expansion is out \o/ got 3 legendaries from the free packs
Caput Mortuum
Is this game p2w? I saw this on Cry's yt channel and that got me interested. He got some currency which seems purchasable through money.
- M o s h i -

Eraser wrote:

Is this game p2w? I saw this on Cry's yt channel and that got me interested. He got some currency which seems purchasable through money.
Not really pay2win imo, if you purchase cards for money you can netdeck the best decks really easy. If you play without paying it's a bit of a grind.

I haven't paid anything and I got some top tier decks.
Caput Mortuum
Huh, I can handle grinds. Guess I'll try it out
n0stamina
Not sure if you get all the free packs from the past event. They gave out almost 40? I can't remember. You should get 15 packs for the new expansion.
Topic Starter
Shurelia

Merry Christmas everyone!

tbh I want other pre-decks but found out that you can only buy the promo crystals once. u,u

edit : Forte is ma waifu. thx

edit 2 : I want Queen Vampire to step on mr tbh. , jk
show more