forum

Tap Tap Mania

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
CommandoBlack
Tap Tap Mania

Rules

1. Must use only 2 fingers. (3 is cheating)
2. Can only use 1 hand
3. Must use 3 adjacent keys. (i.e Left arrow, Down arrow, Right Arrow)
4. Scroll speed 16 or lower is recommended

Have fun :D

Tap Tap Mania
------------------------------
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/837569#mania/1753655
Left Handed Link: http://puu.sh/skJ5K.osz (lost)
BOTH HANDS!!! 2 HANDS 4 FINGERS Link: http://puu.sh/skKjR.osz (lost)

Tap Tap Mania (II)
----------------------------------------------------
Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/beatmapsets/837572#mania/1753662

Feel free to post scores in this thread.

Tutorial
Disregard the fact that I say preview. at the time of the tutorial the full set was not made

Extra Maps:
Jinjin - pi - Mapped by: tatatat[/centre][/notice]
Yuudachi-kun
So basically index playing
aitor98

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

So basically index playing
Not really, because you're only using one hand.

This reminds me from this but a bit easier.
Yuudachi-kun
You can use only "two keys" that are adjacent with two hands right?
aitor98

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Yes but, the problem in it is that you're using different hands. Anyways I got your point, there might be an error in the explanation, but the tutorial makes it really simple.
Topic Starter
CommandoBlack

Yuudachi-kun wrote:

Updated rules to be more clear. Sorry for trying to make it too simple. I realized it only made sense to me & few others. There is also a tutorial vid at the bottom of the post in a spoiler box. Thx for the feedback guys.
Soul Stealer
Ok, so we ARE allowed to post scores here, right? Because that's what you said in #osumania*4th time asking in 10 minutes* hue
First one I played was Third Eye-A. Second was Bonfire, and by then I was more used to playing Tap Tap Mania. Then I tried Brain Power, and took two tries to get an OK score. After that was R4V3 BoY, which I did ok on as well. Then, I tried and failed Dopamine for some stupid reason, lol. Then had the urge to do Knock Knock a few times. Took three different guesses to make the offset right using local offset, and speaking of that, Hey Commando, Knock Knock definitely feels really off. Anyways, then I managed to do pretty good on Knock Knock after two tries, considering now my hands hurt a lot.
This is a cool idea, can't wait for Tap Tap Mania 2!
Topic Starter
CommandoBlack

Soul Stealer wrote:

Something
Glad you enjoy the charts. IF anyone else wants to post scores please post them like soul did. its very neat & takes up minimal space.
Topic Starter
CommandoBlack
Added: Left handed ver. 11/16/2016
Added: 2 handed 4 finger ver. 11/16/2016
abraker
Jinjin
Sightread two maps from here, I'll try some other ones later when i have more time
Setup:
Hand: Right
Fingers: Index & Ring
Keys: J K L
Scroll Speed: 20

Topic Starter
CommandoBlack

Jinjin wrote:

Sightread two maps from here, I'll try some other ones later when i have more time
Setup:
Hand: Right
Fingers: Index & Ring
Keys: J K L
Scroll Speed: 20

Damn better than what i got xD
Caput Mortuum
Damn this is frustrating
Topic Starter
CommandoBlack
11/29/2016 added tap tap mania (II) preview
Crono
is this perhaps a reference to Tap Tap Revenge? If so I'd be happy to create some charts for this as I am still an active member of the Tap Tap Customs almost dead community.

SPOILER
Tap Tap Revenge is a primarily 3lane/3k touch screen game on iOS that died because of Fapulous (Tapulous) but is still enjoyed today by a small community that created custom versions that can be obtained through Cydia. Tap Tap Reloaded and Tap Tap Hardcore are well worth getting if you have a jailbroken device running ios 7.0.2 or under.
Topic Starter
CommandoBlack

Crono wrote:

is this perhaps a reference to Tap Tap Revenge? If so I'd be happy to create some charts for this as I am still an active member of the Tap Tap Customs almost dead community.

SPOILER
Tap Tap Revenge is a primarily 3lane/3k touch screen game on iOS that died because of Fapulous (Tapulous) but is still enjoyed today by a small community that created custom versions that can be obtained through Cydia. Tap Tap Reloaded and Tap Tap Hardcore are well worth getting if you have a jailbroken device running ios 7.0.2 or under.
Sure you can create charts. Depending on how many you send I can add them to other packs or i can make it its own set. If you prefer me not to place it in a folder mixed with mine then please specify that. Send your charts in .zip format please if you want me to add it to a set. thx.

If anyone else is interested in making charts (Or have made a chart that is 3k & can be played using the charting guide) Please notify me & i'll place a duplicate link on the main post.

No triple notes.
If making a long note please make sure it is playable without making a miss. (You middle finger shouldn't need to twist itself around your index finger)
Soul Stealer
Hey um, I noticed the Tap Tap Mania map (the first one) isn't submitted anymore.
Or was it never actually submitted djsfhiusdfh I'm probably just being stupid.
Topic Starter
CommandoBlack
Quick update on the 2nd set.

3 maps are left to be made!

I've been not very active on mapping this set lately & am sorry for the time i'm taking to finish this. I'll hopefully finish within a week!
Topic Starter
CommandoBlack
ITS DONE EVERYONE!!! TAP TAP MANIA (II) IS NOW COMPLETE!!!

Link: http://puu.sh/vg8W3.osz

(The link was also updated on the main thread)
johnmedina999
Nice!
show more