forum

Where can i make lyrics

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Shocola
So, i finished doing particles affect in my sb, now i need some lyrics .
anybody know where do i create a lyric in JPEG format?

software? the LG im using right now is currently crashing on me :?
Starrodkirby86
I don't know if you really want to use a JPEG format for lyrics... There's no transparency support for those...

So I take it that pandorawindy's is crashing on you? Does XinCrin's work?
Topic Starter
Shocola

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

I don't know if you really want to use a JPEG format for lyrics... There's no transparency support for those...

So I take it that pandorawindy's is crashing on you? Does XinCrin's work?
xincrin's is the one that is crashing on me, and does pandorawindy's support multi language?
Starrodkirby86
pandorawindy's doesn't support multilanguage, sadly.

As an alternative, you can use Damnae's storybrew program to generate subtitles with Aegisub. However, you'll need to keep your generated particles in another safe area, as storybrew doesn't necessarily generate an .osb snippet, but exports an entire .osb into your mapset, overwriting the previous contents. So after you make the subtitles and export that .osb in storybrew, you'd have to paste the particle .osb stuff afterwards.

Damnae has a small little demo of how this is used here. Heck, you might as well stop on by #codinghelp_storybrew with all the Hifumi memes.
-NekoNya
If you want to make lyrics.
Do it at photoshop or Paint.NET i use these guys to make my lyrics, they support to save at any image formats. You can also add addons or extensions to them. But if your saying to create lyrics. I suggest you to save it at Png file, because this supports transparency, and if your lyrics is kanji. You can download a Japanese font and upload it at Paint.NET or Photoshop. Either way can be done.