forum

Hi from SC

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Kwf
Hi. My name is Kevin, and I'm from SC. I just started playing Osu! yesterday. I discovered the game through the Youtube videos that I saw that featured the game. I'm wondering which maps to start out with. Some of the beatmaps I downloaded are troublesome for me, since I'm using a mouse. I really like the taiko mod and the taiko skin that I downloaded. I'm also wondering which beatmaps really work well with the taiko mod and skin. Thanks.
kingcobra52
Hi. I'm from SC too. :P

Can't help you much with taiko, but I recommend either Super Mario Bros Medley or Cruel Angel's Thesis if you're just starting out. Also try sorting the ranked beatmaps by rating and playcount to get some of the better maps. Mouse may seem hard at first, but it's pretty easy to get use to.

Anyways, hope you enjoy your stay. :)
Pokebis
THERE ARE PEOPLE FROM STARCRAFT!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!??!? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :idea: :idea: :idea: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Topic Starter
Kwf
Thanks. I've tried Cruel Angel's Thesis on Easy and Normal, and I did pretty well on it. I've yet to play Super Mario Bros Techno Medley. I've also been playing angel dream on normal, and it's a nice beatmap. It's just the 5 star difficulty beatmaps and the 3-star and higher ones that are giving me trouble. Oh, also, when I meant SC, I meant South Carolina, not Starcraft. Sorry.

Saturos
Hi from Earth!
lukewarmholiday
Saturos watch out, I'm constructing additional pylons.
James
lol i was thinking "what is sc" ever since the first post has been made
good job pokebis
awp

James wrote:

lol i was thinking "what is sc" ever since the first post has been made
good job pokebis
SC stands for "Smart Car".

We nicknamed a friend of mine SmartCar because, well, he's rather slow in the head.