forum

some storyboard question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
[ Drop ]

how can i make these dot end in the still place@@?
sry 4 bad english
Starrodkirby86
Hmm... I think it depends on what you're trying to do and what you have available.

If you're using a particle generator, then you'll need to set the end time of those particles at the appropriate offset time. But otherwise, you're limited with what you can do. Like, whatever the particle generator has as features, that's all you can easily work with.

If you want them to have a little more customization or flexibility, you may want to consider looking at osu!SGL or storybrew. :)
Topic Starter
[ Drop ]

Starrodkirby86 wrote:

Hmm... I think it depends on what you're trying to do and what you have available.

If you're using a particle generator, then you'll need to set the end time of those particles at the appropriate offset time. But otherwise, you're limited with what you can do. Like, whatever the particle generator has as features, that's all you can easily work with.

If you want them to have a little more customization or flexibility, you may want to consider looking at osu!SGL or storybrew. :)
Thanks you very much :D
arviejhay
Example.
to make the dots ends in a "still place"
The initial X and Y of the each dots must be random then the final X and Y of the each dots is a constant value (e.g (320,240) or (55,450)).