forum

Pokémon Sun/Moon

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette

Known current and future events

1. November 18, 2016 - January 11, 2017: Munchlax with Snorlium Z (receive via Mystery Gift)
  2. November 29, 2016 - December 13, 2016: First global mission where everyone collectively has to catch 100,000,000 Pokémon! Access it via Festival Plaza.
  3. December 5, 2016 onwards: Magearna (only available to those who beat the main story) (North America QR code | Europe & Australia QR code)

Original post

Making this thread ahead of time since apparently some people managed to get the games already.

I'll update this post with news/events/etc. once we get more info.
Nwolf
Incineroar best pokemon!
Hika
How is that even possible getting the game early?
EneT
Because they get paid to give it attention obvs.
I'm tellin' you straight up, right now, as soon as sun/moon releases Imma be playin' it non-stop. Gonna do 3 playthroughs in the span of a week, 1st playthrough I'm catching and using every single pokemon, 2nd gonna be a Litten-only playthrough no evos and 3rd is gonna be a Nuzlocke. That's how hyped I am for this game.
Hika
doing challenges I see? Lol.
EneT
No, they're not challenges, only the 3rd one is. When you're a kid you play through the game only using your starter right? So I want to re-live that experience and 1st playthrough obvs gonna catch and use every pokemon so I can see what they're all like.
Aurele
I'm so excited to see how this turns out!
Birdy
I should do Nuzlocke for the first time in my life.

However it'll probably take a couple months before I can put my extra money into something like this.

We'll see.
Buster
#teamrowlett
Nwolf
#teamlitten
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
I can't believe you two.

#TeamPopplio #TeamBrionne #TeamPrimarina
Birdy
#teamrowlett
La Volpe
#TeamPopplio Majestic seal ftw
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Something I forgot to post: GameStop stores across the US are doing midnight releases. I dunno about other countries/regions, though.
Yocake
I'm getting SUN via amazon, sometimes later I'll get MOON too.
For starters I'm still not decided :s
I even don't know if I should choose the girl or the boy...
Nwolf

Blazevoir wrote:

I can't believe you two.

#TeamPopplio #TeamBrionne #TeamPrimarina
you don't even have primarina as avatar, you hate her
Topic Starter
NaomiMinette
Please don't start with that -_-
Yocake

I can't click on this...... Not yet,,
Rurree
please give me money