This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,630 posts
Offline
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on Friday, August 18, 2017 at 2:19:29 PM

Artist: Camellia feat. Nanahira
Title: PAPAYAPA BASS
Source: beatmania IIDX 24 SINOBUZ
Tags: mondo groove basshouse vocal Konami bemani Japanese Lasse LMT
BPM: 147
Filesize: 3483kb
Play Time: 01:59
Difficulties Available:

Download: Camellia feat. Nanahira - PAPAYAPA BASS
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Papayapa!

Mania set by CommandoBlack.
Old diff here.

Done.

Hard by LMT
Insane by Lasse
---
Background
Last edited by Mir on , edited 196 times in total.
User avatar
Star Shooter
188 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
nazi mod uwu
21:25 Jakomo73: 00:30:007 (7) - whistle here seems kind of random and dont remember hearing others later, but i may be wrong
21:25 Miryle: eh?
21:25 Jakomo73: tfw people get salty at the #modhelp mods :^(
21:25 Miryle: whistle?
21:25 Miryle: i don't have a whistle tehre
21:25 Miryle: o-o
21:25 Jakomo73: oh wtf i mustve misclicked or something
21:26 Miryle: yeah xD
21:28 Miryle: be as nazi as you want
21:28 Miryle: literally point out
21:28 Miryle: every single thing that bothers you
21:28 Miryle: even if it's just preference
21:28 Jakomo73: kk, sorry i just dont like being nazi usually cause i know most people hate it :P
21:29 Miryle: i for one appreciate it lol
21:29 Jakomo73: 01:57:762 (4,5,6) - this should have a smaller ds since you used that pattern of gradually smaller ds a lot earlier
21:29 Jakomo73: and you should make it straight using same x axis then curve it D:
21:30 Miryle: o right
21:31 Jakomo73: 00:18:783 (6) - i got triggered the end wasnt on the same location as either 2 or 3
21:31 Miryle: okay changed both
21:31 Miryle: eh why not
21:31 Miryle: fixed
21:31 Miryle: 00:17:966 (3,5) - also made these parallel
21:32 Miryle: or rather the same line
21:32 Jakomo73: 00:31:436 (2) - should rotate this more imo to point upwards towards next note
21:32 Miryle: kk done that
21:33 Jakomo73: 00:20:823 (1,2,3,4,5) - these should be rotated a tiny bit to make the beginning of 1 more natural feeling (aka straighter), as the player puts power backwards yada yada
21:34 Jakomo73: 00:24:089 (1,5) - should put these on same location imo unless you think it would hinder reading
21:35 Miryle: for :20 i rotated and repositioned some stuff
21:35 Miryle: looks better, plays better
21:35 Jakomo73: kk :)
21:35 Miryle: agreed to last point too, fixed~
21:36 Jakomo73: 00:37:762 (4,5,6) - not straight line again :P (rotate -7 degrees to get them in a line)
21:36 Miryle: not supposed to be a straight line :3
21:36 Miryle: would look weird if it were imo
21:36 Miryle: 00:38:170 (7,8,9) - spaced this out a bit further from there tho
21:37 Miryle: it's basically overlapping lol
21:37 Jakomo73: 00:40:823 (1,2) - should make these same slider but ctrl g imo
21:37 Jakomo73: 00:42:660 (4,5,6) - feel like this is too sharp of a curve (maybe putting 5 in more?)
21:37 Miryle: done
21:38 Miryle: fixed
21:38 Miryle: 00:42:864 (6,7) - also made blanket
21:38 Jakomo73: 00:47:354 (1,2) - imo you should do [https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6502197 this] instead for ~flow~
21:38 Jakomo73: (sorry i like really circular flow lol)
21:39 Miryle: why not
21:39 Miryle: fix
21:39 Miryle: ed
21:40 Jakomo73: 00:49:803 (1) - also use an approach circle to make this slightly more circular (plus free blanket spot if you need it :P)
21:40 Jakomo73: 01:11:231 (6,2) - triggered tbh
21:41 Miryle: https://puu.sh/s7VAs/658056e350.png mastery
21:41 Miryle: I am blanket master
21:41 Miryle: thank yukiyo
21:41 Miryle: also moved the 2
21:42 Jakomo73: i use 2 points instead of 1 for those bezier sliders, so hard to get otherwise lol
21:42 Jakomo73: 01:20:823 (4) - should put directly onto 1's path imo
21:42 Jakomo73: 01:25:211 (5) - this is offscreen
21:42 Miryle: done
21:42 Miryle: eh?
21:42 Miryle: no it isn't o.o
21:42 Miryle: it's smack in the middle
21:43 Jakomo73: ahhh i mightve messed something up again lol
21:43 Miryle: xD
21:43 Jakomo73: yep i did xd
21:43 Jakomo73: 01:25:211 (5,6,7) - i would have 6 and 7 ctrl + g cause ~circular~ but just preference
21:44 Jakomo73: 01:42:048 (9) - i like this btw
21:45 Jakomo73: ok thats like all the remotely nazi things i can find :P
21:45 Miryle: changed the first
21:45 Miryle: and ty for liking the slider
21:45 Miryle: LOL
21:45 Jakomo73: i really like the map alltogether <3
21:45 Miryle: yay
21:46 Miryle: idk post on thread and get kudos
21:46 Miryle: i might make a mapset
21:46 Jakomo73: if i dont overwork myself with sb stuff i might make a gd if u do ^^
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,630 posts
Offline
Jakomo73 wrote:
nazi mod uwu
21:25 Jakomo73: 00:30:007 (7) - whistle here seems kind of random and dont remember hearing others later, but i may be wrong
21:25 Miryle: eh?
21:25 Jakomo73: tfw people get salty at the #modhelp mods :^(
21:25 Miryle: whistle?
21:25 Miryle: i don't have a whistle tehre
21:25 Miryle: o-o
21:25 Jakomo73: oh wtf i mustve misclicked or something
21:26 Miryle: yeah xD
21:28 Miryle: be as nazi as you want
21:28 Miryle: literally point out
21:28 Miryle: every single thing that bothers you
21:28 Miryle: even if it's just preference
21:28 Jakomo73: kk, sorry i just dont like being nazi usually cause i know most people hate it :P
21:29 Miryle: i for one appreciate it lol
21:29 Jakomo73: 01:57:762 (4,5,6) - this should have a smaller ds since you used that pattern of gradually smaller ds a lot earlier
21:29 Jakomo73: and you should make it straight using same x axis then curve it D:
21:30 Miryle: o right
21:31 Jakomo73: 00:18:783 (6) - i got triggered the end wasnt on the same location as either 2 or 3
21:31 Miryle: okay changed both
21:31 Miryle: eh why not
21:31 Miryle: fixed
21:31 Miryle: 00:17:966 (3,5) - also made these parallel
21:32 Miryle: or rather the same line
21:32 Jakomo73: 00:31:436 (2) - should rotate this more imo to point upwards towards next note
21:32 Miryle: kk done that
21:33 Jakomo73: 00:20:823 (1,2,3,4,5) - these should be rotated a tiny bit to make the beginning of 1 more natural feeling (aka straighter), as the player puts power backwards yada yada
21:34 Jakomo73: 00:24:089 (1,5) - should put these on same location imo unless you think it would hinder reading
21:35 Miryle: for :20 i rotated and repositioned some stuff
21:35 Miryle: looks better, plays better
21:35 Jakomo73: kk :)
21:35 Miryle: agreed to last point too, fixed~
21:36 Jakomo73: 00:37:762 (4,5,6) - not straight line again :P (rotate -7 degrees to get them in a line)
21:36 Miryle: not supposed to be a straight line :3
21:36 Miryle: would look weird if it were imo
21:36 Miryle: 00:38:170 (7,8,9) - spaced this out a bit further from there tho
21:37 Miryle: it's basically overlapping lol
21:37 Jakomo73: 00:40:823 (1,2) - should make these same slider but ctrl g imo
21:37 Jakomo73: 00:42:660 (4,5,6) - feel like this is too sharp of a curve (maybe putting 5 in more?)
21:37 Miryle: done
21:38 Miryle: fixed
21:38 Miryle: 00:42:864 (6,7) - also made blanket
21:38 Jakomo73: 00:47:354 (1,2) - imo you should do [https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6502197 this] instead for ~flow~
21:38 Jakomo73: (sorry i like really circular flow lol)
21:39 Miryle: why not
21:39 Miryle: fix
21:39 Miryle: ed
21:40 Jakomo73: 00:49:803 (1) - also use an approach circle to make this slightly more circular (plus free blanket spot if you need it :P)
21:40 Jakomo73: 01:11:231 (6,2) - triggered tbh
21:41 Miryle: https://puu.sh/s7VAs/658056e350.png mastery
21:41 Miryle: I am blanket master
21:41 Miryle: thank yukiyo
21:41 Miryle: also moved the 2
21:42 Jakomo73: i use 2 points instead of 1 for those bezier sliders, so hard to get otherwise lol
21:42 Jakomo73: 01:20:823 (4) - should put directly onto 1's path imo
21:42 Jakomo73: 01:25:211 (5) - this is offscreen
21:42 Miryle: done
21:42 Miryle: eh?
21:42 Miryle: no it isn't o.o
21:42 Miryle: it's smack in the middle
21:43 Jakomo73: ahhh i mightve messed something up again lol
21:43 Miryle: xD
21:43 Jakomo73: yep i did xd
21:43 Jakomo73: 01:25:211 (5,6,7) - i would have 6 and 7 ctrl + g cause ~circular~ but just preference
21:44 Jakomo73: 01:42:048 (9) - i like this btw
21:45 Jakomo73: ok thats like all the remotely nazi things i can find :P
21:45 Miryle: changed the first
21:45 Miryle: and ty for liking the slider
21:45 Miryle: LOL
21:45 Jakomo73: i really like the map alltogether <3
21:45 Miryle: yay
21:46 Miryle: idk post on thread and get kudos
21:46 Miryle: i might make a mapset
21:46 Jakomo73: if i dont overwork myself with sb stuff i might make a gd if u do ^^


is good mod changed most things and stuff yay
User avatar
Combo Commander
341 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
osu! needs more nazimods
Code:
2016-11-07 00:15 Miryle: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1123616 Camellia - Papayapa Bass feat. Nanahira]
2016-11-07 00:21 Yukiyo: 00:04:089 (4,1) -  BLANKET
2016-11-07 00:21 Yukiyo: 00:05:721 (2,1) - ^
2016-11-07 00:21 Yukiyo: 00:08:783 (6,1) - ^
2016-11-07 00:21 Yukiyo: 00:09:395 (1,2) - ^
2016-11-07 00:22 Yukiyo: 00:14:293 (1,2) - ^
2016-11-07 00:22 Miryle: 00:09:803 (2) -
2016-11-07 00:22 Yukiyo: 00:09:395 (1,3) - 
2016-11-07 00:23 Yukiyo: 00:15:007 (5,6) - 
2016-11-07 00:23 Yukiyo: 00:15:925 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:23 Yukiyo: 00:16:946 (5) - NC?
2016-11-07 00:23 Yukiyo: 00:17:864 (2,5) - BLANKET
2016-11-07 00:24 Yukiyo: 00:19:191 (1,2) - ????
2016-11-07 00:24 Yukiyo: 00:19:191 (1,4) - Ü
2016-11-07 00:24 Yukiyo: *
2016-11-07 00:24 Yukiyo: 00:20:823 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:25 Yukiyo: 00:22:456 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:25 Yukiyo: 00:23:272 (4,6) - 
2016-11-07 00:25 Yukiyo: 00:24:293 (2,4) - 
2016-11-07 00:26 Yukiyo: 00:24:089 (1,3) - 
2016-11-07 00:26 Yukiyo: 00:24:089 (1,4) - touching
2016-11-07 00:26 Yukiyo: 00:23:680 (6,3) - stack
2016-11-07 00:26 Yukiyo: 00:25:517 (6,1) -  HOYL PLS
2016-11-07 00:27 Yukiyo: 00:29:701 (6,7) -  Why not same slider???? for gud blanket
2016-11-07 00:28 Yukiyo: 00:37:150 (1,2) -  BLANKET
2016-11-07 00:28 Yukiyo: 00:44:803 (5,6) - blanket?
2016-11-07 00:29 Yukiyo: 00:45:619 (2,6) - Pixelblanket
2016-11-07 00:29 Yukiyo: 00:46:538 (7,1) - blanket
2016-11-07 00:30 Yukiyo: 00:47:558 (2,5) - 
2016-11-07 00:30 Yukiyo: ?
2016-11-07 00:30 Yukiyo: 00:48:374 (6,1) - pixel
2016-11-07 00:30 Yukiyo: 00:48:578 (1,3) - touching?
2016-11-07 00:31 Yukiyo: 00:14:293 (1,2) - 1/4 gap 00:15:007 (5,6) - 1/2 gap but same blanket distance
2016-11-07 00:33 Yukiyo: 00:52:048 (2) -  Three sounds here xd
2016-11-07 00:35 Miryle: 00:53:374 (8) -
2016-11-07 00:35 Miryle: THIS IS YOUR GHIMMICK
2016-11-07 00:35 Yukiyo: "GHIMMICK"
2016-11-07 00:35 Miryle: typo ok
2016-11-07 00:35 Miryle: fuck off
2016-11-07 00:35 Yukiyo: 01:00:007 (1,2) -  
2016-11-07 00:36 Yukiyo: 01:03:272 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:36 Yukiyo: 01:07:762 (5,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:37 Yukiyo: 01:05:721 (4,5) -  fix distance
2016-11-07 00:37 Yukiyo: ver yhard to hit
2016-11-07 00:37 Yukiyo: even fo rme
2016-11-07 00:37 Yukiyo: also not representing the real rhythm 
2016-11-07 00:37 Yukiyo: by distance
2016-11-07 00:38 Yukiyo: 01:08:170 (1,3) - 
2016-11-07 00:38 Yukiyo: 01:12:456 (4,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:39 Yukiyo: 01:17:048 (8,1) - pls
2016-11-07 00:39 Yukiyo: keep same distance?
2016-11-07 00:39 Yukiyo: 01:19:191 (1,2,3,4,1) - HW?
2016-11-07 00:39 Yukiyo: 01:24:497 (1,5) - stack?
2016-11-07 00:40 Yukiyo: 01:31:027 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:40 Yukiyo: 01:32:660 (1,3) - 
2016-11-07 00:40 Yukiyo: 01:34:293 (1,3) - 
2016-11-07 00:40 Yukiyo: 01:35:517 (6,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:40 Yukiyo: 01:44:293 (2,4) - 
2016-11-07 00:40 Yukiyo: 01:47:354 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:41 Yukiyo: 01:50:619 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:41 Yukiyo: 01:52:252 (1,3,5) -  same blanket spacign
2016-11-07 00:41 Miryle: 01:17:048 (8,1) -
2016-11-07 00:41 Yukiyo: 01:19:191 (1,2,3,4,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:42 Yukiyo: 01:52:252 (1,3) - 
2016-11-07 00:42 Yukiyo: 01:53:476 (7,8) - ?
2016-11-07 00:42 Yukiyo: 01:56:742 (7,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:42 Yukiyo: 01:59:089 (1,2,1,2) -  BLUE TICK °^°//
2016-11-07 00:42 Yukiyo: I love it
2016-11-07 00:42 Yukiyo: done
2016-11-07 00:43 Yukiyo: ima post
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,630 posts
Offline
Yukiyo wrote:
osu! needs more nazimods
Code:
2016-11-07 00:15 Miryle: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1123616 Camellia - Papayapa Bass feat. Nanahira]
2016-11-07 00:21 Yukiyo: 00:04:089 (4,1) -  BLANKET
2016-11-07 00:21 Yukiyo: 00:05:721 (2,1) - ^
2016-11-07 00:21 Yukiyo: 00:08:783 (6,1) - ^
2016-11-07 00:21 Yukiyo: 00:09:395 (1,2) - ^
2016-11-07 00:22 Yukiyo: 00:14:293 (1,2) - ^
2016-11-07 00:22 Miryle: 00:09:803 (2) -
2016-11-07 00:22 Yukiyo: 00:09:395 (1,3) - 
2016-11-07 00:23 Yukiyo: 00:15:007 (5,6) - 
2016-11-07 00:23 Yukiyo: 00:15:925 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:23 Yukiyo: 00:16:946 (5) - NC?
2016-11-07 00:23 Yukiyo: 00:17:864 (2,5) - BLANKET
2016-11-07 00:24 Yukiyo: 00:19:191 (1,2) - ????
2016-11-07 00:24 Yukiyo: 00:19:191 (1,4) - Ü
2016-11-07 00:24 Yukiyo: *
2016-11-07 00:24 Yukiyo: 00:20:823 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:25 Yukiyo: 00:22:456 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:25 Yukiyo: 00:23:272 (4,6) - 
2016-11-07 00:25 Yukiyo: 00:24:293 (2,4) - 
2016-11-07 00:26 Yukiyo: 00:24:089 (1,3) - 
2016-11-07 00:26 Yukiyo: 00:24:089 (1,4) - touching
2016-11-07 00:26 Yukiyo: 00:23:680 (6,3) - stack
2016-11-07 00:26 Yukiyo: 00:25:517 (6,1) -  HOYL PLS
2016-11-07 00:27 Yukiyo: 00:29:701 (6,7) -  Why not same slider???? for gud blanket
2016-11-07 00:28 Yukiyo: 00:37:150 (1,2) -  BLANKET
2016-11-07 00:28 Yukiyo: 00:44:803 (5,6) - blanket?
2016-11-07 00:29 Yukiyo: 00:45:619 (2,6) - Pixelblanket
2016-11-07 00:29 Yukiyo: 00:46:538 (7,1) - blanket
2016-11-07 00:30 Yukiyo: 00:47:558 (2,5) - 
2016-11-07 00:30 Yukiyo: ?
2016-11-07 00:30 Yukiyo: 00:48:374 (6,1) - pixel
2016-11-07 00:30 Yukiyo: 00:48:578 (1,3) - touching?
2016-11-07 00:31 Yukiyo: 00:14:293 (1,2) - 1/4 gap 00:15:007 (5,6) - 1/2 gap but same blanket distance
2016-11-07 00:33 Yukiyo: 00:52:048 (2) -  Three sounds here xd
2016-11-07 00:35 Miryle: 00:53:374 (8) -
2016-11-07 00:35 Miryle: THIS IS YOUR GHIMMICK
2016-11-07 00:35 Yukiyo: "GHIMMICK"
2016-11-07 00:35 Miryle: typo ok
2016-11-07 00:35 Miryle: fuck off
2016-11-07 00:35 Yukiyo: 01:00:007 (1,2) -  
2016-11-07 00:36 Yukiyo: 01:03:272 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:36 Yukiyo: 01:07:762 (5,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:37 Yukiyo: 01:05:721 (4,5) -  fix distance
2016-11-07 00:37 Yukiyo: ver yhard to hit
2016-11-07 00:37 Yukiyo: even fo rme
2016-11-07 00:37 Yukiyo: also not representing the real rhythm 
2016-11-07 00:37 Yukiyo: by distance
2016-11-07 00:38 Yukiyo: 01:08:170 (1,3) - 
2016-11-07 00:38 Yukiyo: 01:12:456 (4,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:39 Yukiyo: 01:17:048 (8,1) - pls
2016-11-07 00:39 Yukiyo: keep same distance?
2016-11-07 00:39 Yukiyo: 01:19:191 (1,2,3,4,1) - HW?
2016-11-07 00:39 Yukiyo: 01:24:497 (1,5) - stack?
2016-11-07 00:40 Yukiyo: 01:31:027 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:40 Yukiyo: 01:32:660 (1,3) - 
2016-11-07 00:40 Yukiyo: 01:34:293 (1,3) - 
2016-11-07 00:40 Yukiyo: 01:35:517 (6,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:40 Yukiyo: 01:44:293 (2,4) - 
2016-11-07 00:40 Yukiyo: 01:47:354 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:41 Yukiyo: 01:50:619 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:41 Yukiyo: 01:52:252 (1,3,5) -  same blanket spacign
2016-11-07 00:41 Miryle: 01:17:048 (8,1) -
2016-11-07 00:41 Yukiyo: 01:19:191 (1,2,3,4,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:42 Yukiyo: 01:52:252 (1,3) - 
2016-11-07 00:42 Yukiyo: 01:53:476 (7,8) - ?
2016-11-07 00:42 Yukiyo: 01:56:742 (7,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:42 Yukiyo: 01:59:089 (1,2,1,2) -  BLUE TICK °^°//
2016-11-07 00:42 Yukiyo: I love it
2016-11-07 00:42 Yukiyo: done
2016-11-07 00:43 Yukiyo: ima post


voice chat fixed all blankets and that screwed up stream was changed ty bae <3
User avatar
Combo Commander
341 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
FOR THE RECORDS NO KDS
Code:
2016-11-07 00:54 Yukiyo: 00:28:170 (2,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:54 Yukiyo: 00:30:211 (3,1) - pixel
2016-11-07 00:54 Yukiyo: 00:36:742 (3,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:54 Yukiyo: 00:36:742 (3,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:54 Yukiyo: 00:37:966 (2,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:54 Yukiyo: 00:38:783 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:55 Yukiyo: 00:39:599 (2,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:55 Yukiyo: 00:43:272 (3,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:55 Yukiyo: 00:44:905 (3,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:55 Yukiyo: 00:46:129 (2,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:55 Yukiyo: 00:46:946 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:55 Yukiyo: 00:50:619 (2,3) - 
2016-11-07 00:55 Yukiyo: 00:50:619 (2,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:55 Yukiyo: 00:51:844 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:55 Yukiyo: 01:00:007 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:56 Yukiyo: 01:13:068 (1,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:56 Yukiyo: 01:21:231 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:57 Yukiyo: 01:28:987 (3,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:57 Yukiyo: 01:30:211 (2,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:57 Yukiyo: 01:30:211 (2,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:57 Yukiyo: 01:35:925 (1,2) - 
2016-11-07 00:57 Yukiyo: 01:36:844 (1,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:57 Yukiyo: 01:48:170 (2,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:57 Yukiyo: 01:49:803 (2,1) - 
2016-11-07 00:58 Yukiyo: 01:51:436 (2,1) - 
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,630 posts
Offline
For the record the above mod is strictly blankets.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
878 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Im gya
Code:
2016-11-06 21:54 Miryle: roast my map pls
2016-11-06 21:55 C00L: you have to give me it first
2016-11-06 21:55 Miryle: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1123616 Camellia - Papayapa Bass feat. Nanahira]
2016-11-06 21:55 Miryle: roast it super hard
2016-11-06 21:55 C00L: o
2016-11-06 21:55 C00L: dat bg doe
2016-11-06 21:56 C00L: *ROASTED*
2016-11-06 21:56 Miryle: LOL
2016-11-06 21:56 C00L: 100:01:232 (1) - 
2016-11-06 21:56 C00L: 00:01:232 (1) - 
2016-11-06 21:56 C00L: not even on even cooridnated
2016-11-06 21:56 C00L: *ROASTED*
2016-11-06 21:56 Miryle: LMAO
2016-11-06 21:56 Miryle: im not monstrata ok
2016-11-06 21:57 C00L: 00:24:293 (2,4) - 
2016-11-06 21:57 C00L: not even blanket weeb
2016-11-06 21:57 C00L: 00:24:293 (2,4) - 
2016-11-06 21:57 C00L: *ROASTED*
2016-11-06 21:57 C00L: 00:26:129 (2,3) - 
2016-11-06 21:57 C00L: ugly overlap
2016-11-06 21:57 C00L: kys
2016-11-06 21:57 C00L: *ROASTED*
2016-11-06 21:58 C00L: did you map this btw?
2016-11-06 21:58 Miryle: no that's totally not my name as creator
2016-11-06 21:58 C00L: i mean
2016-11-06 21:58 Miryle: blanket fixed btw ty <3
2016-11-06 21:58 C00L: it could be gd
2016-11-06 21:58 C00L: xd
2016-11-06 21:58 Miryle: no it's
2016-11-06 21:58 Miryle: all mine
2016-11-06 21:59 C00L: looking good
2016-11-06 21:59 C00L: looks like shiirns bumfucking u is doing its job :3
2016-11-06 21:59 Miryle: he literally
2016-11-06 21:59 Miryle: hasn't even lectured me yet
2016-11-06 21:59 Miryle: LOL
2016-11-06 21:59 C00L: o
2016-11-06 21:59 Miryle: HE JUST SAID SOME RANDOM THINGS
2016-11-06 22:00 Miryle: HE MAPPED LIKE 3 SONGS
2016-11-06 22:00 Miryle: I'm just here like
2016-11-06 22:00 Miryle: "so there's this mentorship program"
2016-11-06 22:00 C00L: d
2016-11-06 22:00 C00L: 01:12:660 (5) - 
2016-11-06 22:00 Miryle: nah jk he's pretty cool
2016-11-06 22:00 C00L: rotate by -70
2016-11-06 22:00 C00L: he seems cool tbh
2016-11-06 22:01 C00L: b
2016-11-06 22:01 C00L: r
2016-11-06 22:01 C00L: b
2016-11-06 22:01 Miryle: o
2016-11-06 22:01 Miryle: k
2016-11-06 22:01 Miryle: also rotated
2016-11-06 22:04 C00L: diff looking good
2016-11-06 22:04 C00L: in advance try to keep constant ds
2016-11-06 22:04 C00L: 00:04:089 (3) - 
2016-11-06 22:04 C00L: d
2016-11-06 22:05 Miryle: wtf
2016-11-06 22:05 Miryle: didn't mean for that
2016-11-06 22:05 Miryle: i did intend for constant ds tho
2016-11-06 22:07 Miryle: all ds errors fixed yay
2016-11-06 22:07 C00L: yay
2016-11-06 22:08 Miryle: same for normal some weird mis-timed note lel
2016-11-06 22:08 Miryle: is that really it tho
2016-11-06 22:08 Miryle: i expected more roasting wtf
2016-11-06 22:08 C00L: yea
2016-11-06 22:08 C00L: i like the diff
2016-11-06 22:08 C00L: also
2016-11-06 22:08 C00L: well
2016-11-06 22:08 C00L: the only thing i would change is just polish up some flow
2016-11-06 22:09 C00L: ie
2016-11-06 22:09 C00L: rotate stuff
2016-11-06 22:09 Miryle: can i ask
2016-11-06 22:09 Miryle: where
2016-11-06 22:09 Miryle: cuz imo map flows pretty nicely
2016-11-06 22:09 Miryle: idk where to check for changes
2016-11-06 22:09 C00L: ugh
2016-11-06 22:09 C00L: sure
2016-11-06 22:09 C00L: it does flow well
2016-11-06 22:09 Miryle: you don't have to ;-;
2016-11-06 22:09 C00L: im not saying it doesnt
2016-11-06 22:09 C00L: its just to make it :ok_hand:
2016-11-06 22:10 Miryle: oh ok
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: 00:20:211 (5,6) - 
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: like
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: here for example
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: the slider (5) is pointing towards the sldier end 
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: which is eh
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: imo
2016-11-06 22:10 Miryle: is blanket tho
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6510241
2016-11-06 22:10 Miryle: ;-;
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: so like a small change like that would fix 
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: yea
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: but
2016-11-06 22:11 C00L: flow>blanket dawgh
2016-11-06 22:11 Miryle: ruins aesthetic ;-;
2016-11-06 22:11 Miryle: blanket > everything :^)
2016-11-06 22:11 Miryle: -yukistrata 2k20
2016-11-06 22:11 C00L: it doesnt ruin aethetics what
2016-11-06 22:11 C00L: ikr
2016-11-06 22:11 Miryle: anything besides things like that tho
2016-11-06 22:11 Miryle: i'd rather keep it ;-;
2016-11-06 22:11 C00L: "could you point out
2016-11-06 22:11 C00L: xddddddddddd
2016-11-06 22:12 Miryle: well i mean
2016-11-06 22:12 Miryle: 00:23:680 (6,7) -
2016-11-06 22:12 Miryle: like this maybe
2016-11-06 22:12 C00L: 00:28:783 (5) - 
2016-11-06 22:12 C00L: ctrl gslider end ends on other side
2016-11-06 22:12 C00L: so naiz flow
2016-11-06 22:12 C00L: d
2016-11-06 22:12 C00L: no real strong beat
2016-11-06 22:12 C00L: so no need for jump
2016-11-06 22:12 C00L: :D
2016-11-06 22:12 Miryle: o
2016-11-06 22:12 Miryle: i like
2016-11-06 22:12 Miryle: changed
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: 00:32:048 (5) - 
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: u could move this up
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: by like
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: a little
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6510264
2016-11-06 22:13 Miryle: done
2016-11-06 22:13 Miryle: idk why but done lel
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: as in slider end
2016-11-06 22:13 Miryle: oh
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: becuz
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: like
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: flow
2016-11-06 22:13 Miryle: i ctrl+g because
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: d
2016-11-06 22:13 Miryle: flow
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: no
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: dont ctrl g
2016-11-06 22:14 C00L: since theres strong sound on next slider
2016-11-06 22:14 Miryle: oh okay
2016-11-06 22:14 Miryle: oh yeah true
2016-11-06 22:14 Miryle: okay just moved it up
2016-11-06 22:14 C00L: 00:45:109 (6) - 
2016-11-06 22:14 C00L: you could make this 2 1/8 sliders
2016-11-06 22:14 C00L: to make sounds stand out more
2016-11-06 22:14 C00L: except using the same repeat slider 
2016-11-06 22:15 C00L: for the same sound as 00:44:599 (4) - 
2016-11-06 22:15 C00L: which is different
2016-11-06 22:15 C00L: blah blah
2016-11-06 22:15 C00L: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6510283
2016-11-06 22:15 Miryle: k done
2016-11-06 22:16 C00L: 00:53:374 (8) - 
2016-11-06 22:16 C00L: dont end sliders on strong beats :(
2016-11-06 22:16 C00L: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6510298
2016-11-06 22:16 Miryle: originally i didn't
2016-11-06 22:17 Miryle: but adding a circle would be weird
2016-11-06 22:17 Miryle: hm
2016-11-06 22:17 C00L: why would it be weird?
2016-11-06 22:17 C00L:  its not werid trust me
2016-11-06 22:17 Miryle: idk
2016-11-06 22:17 Miryle: changed
2016-11-06 22:17 Miryle: LOL
2016-11-06 22:17 C00L: ;0
2016-11-06 22:17 Miryle: i don't have a good enough reason ._.
2016-11-06 22:17 Miryle: so i'll take your suggestion
2016-11-06 22:17 C00L: XD
2016-11-06 22:17 C00L: 01:05:721 (4) - 
2016-11-06 22:17 C00L: make this face 5
2016-11-06 22:18 Miryle: done
2016-11-06 22:18 C00L: 01:19:599 (1) - 
2016-11-06 22:18 C00L: wy no make long repeat slider
2016-11-06 22:18 C00L: except of 2 circles
2016-11-06 22:18 C00L: would be funner to play
2016-11-06 22:19 C00L: rather than delay
2016-11-06 22:19 C00L: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6510308
2016-11-06 22:19 C00L: quick slider you could make it more interesting
2016-11-06 22:19 Miryle: that i disagree with
2016-11-06 22:19 Miryle: this is gonna sound
2016-11-06 22:19 Miryle: gya as fuck
2016-11-06 22:19 Miryle: but it sounds like a "chu" kissy sound
2016-11-06 22:19 Miryle: so I just want
2016-11-06 22:19 Miryle: small taps
2016-11-06 22:20 C00L:  huh
2016-11-06 22:20 C00L: o shit
2016-11-06 22:21 C00L: yukiyo is mapping same song as u
2016-11-06 22:21 C00L: what a copycat
2016-11-06 22:21 Miryle: i got him to blanket mod it
2016-11-06 22:21 Miryle: he liked the song
2016-11-06 22:21 Miryle: so he's mapping a gimmick map
2016-11-06 22:21 Miryle: also savelog
2016-11-06 22:21 Miryle: post it for kds
2016-11-06 22:21 Miryle: m8
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,630 posts
Offline
C00L wrote:
Im gya
Code:
2016-11-06 21:54 Miryle: roast my map pls
2016-11-06 21:55 C00L: you have to give me it first
2016-11-06 21:55 Miryle: ACTION is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/1123616 Camellia - Papayapa Bass feat. Nanahira]
2016-11-06 21:55 Miryle: roast it super hard
2016-11-06 21:55 C00L: o
2016-11-06 21:55 C00L: dat bg doe
2016-11-06 21:56 C00L: *ROASTED*
2016-11-06 21:56 Miryle: LOL
2016-11-06 21:56 C00L: 100:01:232 (1) - 
2016-11-06 21:56 C00L: 00:01:232 (1) - 
2016-11-06 21:56 C00L: not even on even cooridnated
2016-11-06 21:56 C00L: *ROASTED*
2016-11-06 21:56 Miryle: LMAO
2016-11-06 21:56 Miryle: im not monstrata ok
2016-11-06 21:57 C00L: 00:24:293 (2,4) - 
2016-11-06 21:57 C00L: not even blanket weeb
2016-11-06 21:57 C00L: 00:24:293 (2,4) - 
2016-11-06 21:57 C00L: *ROASTED*
2016-11-06 21:57 C00L: 00:26:129 (2,3) - 
2016-11-06 21:57 C00L: ugly overlap
2016-11-06 21:57 C00L: kys
2016-11-06 21:57 C00L: *ROASTED*
2016-11-06 21:58 C00L: did you map this btw?
2016-11-06 21:58 Miryle: no that's totally not my name as creator
2016-11-06 21:58 C00L: i mean
2016-11-06 21:58 Miryle: blanket fixed btw ty <3
2016-11-06 21:58 C00L: it could be gd
2016-11-06 21:58 C00L: xd
2016-11-06 21:58 Miryle: no it's
2016-11-06 21:58 Miryle: all mine
2016-11-06 21:59 C00L: looking good
2016-11-06 21:59 C00L: looks like shiirns bumfucking u is doing its job :3
2016-11-06 21:59 Miryle: he literally
2016-11-06 21:59 Miryle: hasn't even lectured me yet
2016-11-06 21:59 Miryle: LOL
2016-11-06 21:59 C00L: o
2016-11-06 21:59 Miryle: HE JUST SAID SOME RANDOM THINGS
2016-11-06 22:00 Miryle: HE MAPPED LIKE 3 SONGS
2016-11-06 22:00 Miryle: I'm just here like
2016-11-06 22:00 Miryle: "so there's this mentorship program"
2016-11-06 22:00 C00L: d
2016-11-06 22:00 C00L: 01:12:660 (5) - 
2016-11-06 22:00 Miryle: nah jk he's pretty cool
2016-11-06 22:00 C00L: rotate by -70
2016-11-06 22:00 C00L: he seems cool tbh
2016-11-06 22:01 C00L: b
2016-11-06 22:01 C00L: r
2016-11-06 22:01 C00L: b
2016-11-06 22:01 Miryle: o
2016-11-06 22:01 Miryle: k
2016-11-06 22:01 Miryle: also rotated
2016-11-06 22:04 C00L: diff looking good
2016-11-06 22:04 C00L: in advance try to keep constant ds
2016-11-06 22:04 C00L: 00:04:089 (3) - 
2016-11-06 22:04 C00L: d
2016-11-06 22:05 Miryle: wtf
2016-11-06 22:05 Miryle: didn't mean for that
2016-11-06 22:05 Miryle: i did intend for constant ds tho
2016-11-06 22:07 Miryle: all ds errors fixed yay
2016-11-06 22:07 C00L: yay
2016-11-06 22:08 Miryle: same for normal some weird mis-timed note lel
2016-11-06 22:08 Miryle: is that really it tho
2016-11-06 22:08 Miryle: i expected more roasting wtf
2016-11-06 22:08 C00L: yea
2016-11-06 22:08 C00L: i like the diff
2016-11-06 22:08 C00L: also
2016-11-06 22:08 C00L: well
2016-11-06 22:08 C00L: the only thing i would change is just polish up some flow
2016-11-06 22:09 C00L: ie
2016-11-06 22:09 C00L: rotate stuff
2016-11-06 22:09 Miryle: can i ask
2016-11-06 22:09 Miryle: where
2016-11-06 22:09 Miryle: cuz imo map flows pretty nicely
2016-11-06 22:09 Miryle: idk where to check for changes
2016-11-06 22:09 C00L: ugh
2016-11-06 22:09 C00L: sure
2016-11-06 22:09 C00L: it does flow well
2016-11-06 22:09 Miryle: you don't have to ;-;
2016-11-06 22:09 C00L: im not saying it doesnt
2016-11-06 22:09 C00L: its just to make it :ok_hand:
2016-11-06 22:10 Miryle: oh ok
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: 00:20:211 (5,6) - 
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: like
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: here for example
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: the slider (5) is pointing towards the sldier end 
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: which is eh
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: imo
2016-11-06 22:10 Miryle: is blanket tho
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6510241
2016-11-06 22:10 Miryle: ;-;
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: so like a small change like that would fix 
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: yea
2016-11-06 22:10 C00L: but
2016-11-06 22:11 C00L: flow>blanket dawgh
2016-11-06 22:11 Miryle: ruins aesthetic ;-;
2016-11-06 22:11 Miryle: blanket > everything :^)
2016-11-06 22:11 Miryle: -yukistrata 2k20
2016-11-06 22:11 C00L: it doesnt ruin aethetics what
2016-11-06 22:11 C00L: ikr
2016-11-06 22:11 Miryle: anything besides things like that tho
2016-11-06 22:11 Miryle: i'd rather keep it ;-;
2016-11-06 22:11 C00L: "could you point out
2016-11-06 22:11 C00L: xddddddddddd
2016-11-06 22:12 Miryle: well i mean
2016-11-06 22:12 Miryle: 00:23:680 (6,7) -
2016-11-06 22:12 Miryle: like this maybe
2016-11-06 22:12 C00L: 00:28:783 (5) - 
2016-11-06 22:12 C00L: ctrl gslider end ends on other side
2016-11-06 22:12 C00L: so naiz flow
2016-11-06 22:12 C00L: d
2016-11-06 22:12 C00L: no real strong beat
2016-11-06 22:12 C00L: so no need for jump
2016-11-06 22:12 C00L: :D
2016-11-06 22:12 Miryle: o
2016-11-06 22:12 Miryle: i like
2016-11-06 22:12 Miryle: changed
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: 00:32:048 (5) - 
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: u could move this up
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: by like
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: a little
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6510264
2016-11-06 22:13 Miryle: done
2016-11-06 22:13 Miryle: idk why but done lel
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: as in slider end
2016-11-06 22:13 Miryle: oh
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: becuz
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: like
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: flow
2016-11-06 22:13 Miryle: i ctrl+g because
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: d
2016-11-06 22:13 Miryle: flow
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: no
2016-11-06 22:13 C00L: dont ctrl g
2016-11-06 22:14 C00L: since theres strong sound on next slider
2016-11-06 22:14 Miryle: oh okay
2016-11-06 22:14 Miryle: oh yeah true
2016-11-06 22:14 Miryle: okay just moved it up
2016-11-06 22:14 C00L: 00:45:109 (6) - 
2016-11-06 22:14 C00L: you could make this 2 1/8 sliders
2016-11-06 22:14 C00L: to make sounds stand out more
2016-11-06 22:14 C00L: except using the same repeat slider 
2016-11-06 22:15 C00L: for the same sound as 00:44:599 (4) - 
2016-11-06 22:15 C00L: which is different
2016-11-06 22:15 C00L: blah blah
2016-11-06 22:15 C00L: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6510283
2016-11-06 22:15 Miryle: k done
2016-11-06 22:16 C00L: 00:53:374 (8) - 
2016-11-06 22:16 C00L: dont end sliders on strong beats :(
2016-11-06 22:16 C00L: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6510298
2016-11-06 22:16 Miryle: originally i didn't
2016-11-06 22:17 Miryle: but adding a circle would be weird
2016-11-06 22:17 Miryle: hm
2016-11-06 22:17 C00L: why would it be weird?
2016-11-06 22:17 C00L:  its not werid trust me
2016-11-06 22:17 Miryle: idk
2016-11-06 22:17 Miryle: changed
2016-11-06 22:17 Miryle: LOL
2016-11-06 22:17 C00L: ;0
2016-11-06 22:17 Miryle: i don't have a good enough reason ._.
2016-11-06 22:17 Miryle: so i'll take your suggestion
2016-11-06 22:17 C00L: XD
2016-11-06 22:17 C00L: 01:05:721 (4) - 
2016-11-06 22:17 C00L: make this face 5
2016-11-06 22:18 Miryle: done
2016-11-06 22:18 C00L: 01:19:599 (1) - 
2016-11-06 22:18 C00L: wy no make long repeat slider
2016-11-06 22:18 C00L: except of 2 circles
2016-11-06 22:18 C00L: would be funner to play
2016-11-06 22:19 C00L: rather than delay
2016-11-06 22:19 C00L: https://osu.ppy.sh/ss/6510308
2016-11-06 22:19 C00L: quick slider you could make it more interesting
2016-11-06 22:19 Miryle: that i disagree with
2016-11-06 22:19 Miryle: this is gonna sound
2016-11-06 22:19 Miryle: gya as fuck
2016-11-06 22:19 Miryle: but it sounds like a "chu" kissy sound
2016-11-06 22:19 Miryle: so I just want
2016-11-06 22:19 Miryle: small taps
2016-11-06 22:20 C00L:  huh
2016-11-06 22:20 C00L: o shit
2016-11-06 22:21 C00L: yukiyo is mapping same song as u
2016-11-06 22:21 C00L: what a copycat
2016-11-06 22:21 Miryle: i got him to blanket mod it
2016-11-06 22:21 Miryle: he liked the song
2016-11-06 22:21 Miryle: so he's mapping a gimmick map
2016-11-06 22:21 Miryle: also savelog
2016-11-06 22:21 Miryle: post it for kds
2016-11-06 22:21 Miryle: m8


fixed blankets and some flow changes, rotated some stuff and got roasted a couple times

11/10 mod
User avatar
Slider Savant
106 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
Its dangerous to go alone. Here take that star with you!
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,630 posts
Offline
Zunv wrote:
Its dangerous to go alone. Here take that star with you!


-treasures it-

Thank you!~
User avatar
Star Shooter
208 posts
Offline
Earned 1 kudosu.
Insane

The rest seems good.

Papayapa!

And that's it, map seems great :)
User avatar
Beatmap Nominator
1,630 posts
Offline
miradzin wrote:
Insane

The rest seems good. - Yay!

Papayapa!
And that's it, map seems great :)


Thank you for your mod!~
Last edited by Mir on , edited 4 times in total.
User avatar
Rhythm Incarnate
1,128 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
for the mania diff, like the 4* one orz (called insane right?)

overall the usage of the jacks in the wub section felt really overdone due to there being no sound that is exactly the same as the one before, eventhough it might be the one wub sample, since the pitches change maybe the patterns should too.


okbye
User avatar
Star Shooter
199 posts
Offline
No kudosu yet.
HighTec wrote:
for the mania diff, like the 4* one orz (called insane right?)

overall the usage of the jacks in the wub section felt really overdone due to there being no sound that is exactly the same as the one before, eventhough it might be the one wub sample, since the pitches change maybe the patterns should too.


okbye


They're good no worries ;) To the vocal & bass. I have them there to be fun & comfortable
This is a BSS beatmap submission. Click here to view full beatmap information.
Reply 185 posts jump | 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13  next

Users browsing this forum: None


Jump to: