forum

[resolved] Accuracy Not Raising as Rank Increases [SOLVED]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Denkalis
So I started doing beatmaps above my level early on when I started, and now I am stuck with 90-91% accuracy on my profile. The issue is, I am going up ranks but my accuracy is barely changing. Also if I do beatmaps that I can get high accuracy on they don't give me any pp and don't raise my accuracy either, But when I do beatmaps that do give me pp and rank but not accuracy. I am trying to get to atleast 96% accuracy any tips?
Oui
i don't think that you are in the right place
o x
I believe your post would fit better in Gameplay & Rankings since you are asking for tips and suggestions.

Please read the Forum Guidelines it benefits everyone. Thanks!
Starrodkirby86
Yeah, this kind of question is more appropriate for Gameplay & Rankings. :P

But to answer your question, the hit accuracy that you see on your profile is also weighted, like your PP. Your top plays, such as Attakain Dakara and Just 4 You are heavily weighing you down. You'll need to score plays more like Granat, where you've gained both a bit of accuracy and relatively higher PP in your overall placing. The maps that you've been getting high accuracy on right now are likely too easy in difficulty (Such as trying to SS an [Easy]).

It's good to try working out of your comfort zone, but try to see if you can get as high of an accuracy as you can on [Hard] difficulty songs, and maybe a few [Insane] maps. So I say try to get high accuracy on maps that are around 3.5 - 4.3* and work from there.
Topic Starter
Denkalis
I just solved my own problem, I turned off the hud that shows my acc and combo and now I am able to FC would I could not. The hud was giving me anxiety.